muscle twitching

1. A

Could it be fibromyalgia????

Hello i am a 26 year old male , one morning i woke up and both arms and legs felt weak, i will back the story up, before that day i worked out 4 times a week, and i work a office job but had a seasonal job 2 weeks* before i the weakness started that i had to stand and run and jump a lot as a...
  2. R

Random Paresthesia pain like Electric shock, burning sensation and Pins.

On 23rd June, I woke up with a pain in my right hand palm which felt different compared to all the pain I experienced before. It doesn't looked like some bone pain or pain after cramp. It felt like the pain was coming from inside the body and to be precise it felt like it was coming from Nerve...
  3. H

Does this sound like Fibro?

Hi Everyone. I hope you all are having a tolerable day. I don't know what to do anymore. I can barely function and sometimes am bedridden from the pain. I have been suicidal from the pain. I am wondering if this sounds like Fibromyalgia. I know that I can't be diagnosed online and am going to...
  4. J

My Story

Hi to all, looking for some feedback and any at all would be greatly appreciated. Am a 35 year old male, generally healthy and love sports. My problems generally began about 14 months ago with very painful back spasms. This was accompanied by muscle twitching all over the body, which would...
  5. S

My Symptoms...

Hello, For the past months, I've been experiencing a bunch of symptoms that I all thought were unrelated. I've been getting migrating pain in my hips and shoulder. The pain in my hips was so bad one time I thought I had a broken hip. My lower back, neck, and knees are always aching as well...
  6. T

Do these symptoms check out?

Hello, I'm 27 and, after looking up the symptoms of fibromyalgia, I'm wondering if I may not be suffering from it. I also looked up some of the possible causes of fibro. I'll begin when the symptoms started, after I had a mRSA infection at the age of 22. The doctors surgically removed the...
  7. A

Good evening

Please bare with me as I am new to these forums.Starting a year ago I starting experiencing panic attacks only 2 in a 8 month span. For the last few months I have had severe muscle twitching and muscle tenderness. I also have neuropathy in my last two toes on left foot. All blood work has came...
  8. M

Muscle twitching and cramps

Hello, I am wondering how many experience all over muscle cramps and twitching. I have contstant visible twitching in my calves for years, and daily cramps, mostly hands, feet, back and ribs, but rarely legs or arms, just constant heavy, tight feeling in arms. How have you handled the...
  9. Dorchin

I'm 16 and the doctor is sure that it's fibro.

Hello everyone! I'm a student in Ireland. I haven't been having a great year so far. Before Easter, I was struck down with a heavy virus, I missed a week of school. I slept for hours and I couldn't do anything. Fast forward to the start of May and I suffered with severe GI problems. We all...
  10. M

At my wits end

I am not sure what is going on with my but let me break down my experience. I would really appreciate any feedback that you guys can provide. My symptoms started in October 2014. I am a 33 year old female. I was experiencing extreme neck and shoulder pain, in addition to hand and arm pain...
Back