taste

1. Tipnatee N

Experiencing Kratom for the first time.

Thanks to those New York hipsters , kratom is now legally selling around New York city and can be easily purchase anywhere ( mainly smoke shop) . So after receiving kratom in the powder in 3oz package labeling MAENG DA today which is suppose to be the most potent for pain killing among all...
  2. Tipnatee N

What type of fibro are you?

For a very long time I'm struggeling try to figure out why are there so many different type of pains that many fibro sufferer experiences?. Some fibro sufferer I don't share any common with at all, while some I share far too many. Can we categorize our symptoms ? Which type of fibro pains...
  3. VanGogh

Does anyone remember how it used to be?

I've asked a number of people including doctors if the remember how it used to be when ER's were only used for serious emergencies? Much to my surprise very few people recalled anything being different than it is now which is to say: if you can see your doctor or get an appointment with A...
  4. M

Plexus products with fibromyalgia and chronic pain

I have seen lots of closed threads discussing Plexus products with fibromyalgia, so I figured I'd start an open one and share my story. I have dealt with chronic pain for over 10 years, and quickly reached the point where an sort of "pain killer" truly did nothing. As a single mum and teacher...
  5. Forgetmenot

Taste

Lastly nothing taste good.and I mean nothing,not even chocolate. I'm left wondering if this is meds or fibromyalgia.anyone else.?
  6. D

Activity and exercise levels when very young

I was just watching the video on Fibro Anxiety and depression that David posted in the new section. the lady refers to feeling like she always felt fibro was lurking even when she was young. I know there are many people, more so it seems on the forum lately who have fibro full blown in their...
  7. EllaForgotten

My personal Topamax story & pain.

So, I was looking around the web for options to talk to my doctor(s) about with regards to fibromyalgia and ran across a link for Topamax. I was on Topamax over a year ago for neuropathy, and... it has just occurred to me that the pain began to get worse and worse AFTER I stopped taking it...
  8. D

Pain/symptom question

Aside from regular symptoms, the past 2 weeks i've had a specific problem area. It was on and off but for the last 4 days I've hadan extreme knot in my left shoulder blade which carries over to the left side of my neck. Can barely turn my head. I can actually feel the lump where the pain is...
  9. ArnoldJRimmer

flights of fancy

To kiss a dream, to taste her sweet lips and feel passions fire ignite into a raging flame. Tis more than a simple loving gesture, it’s the embodiment of desire, a way of saying without words: “My very breath is yours” I long to touch your lips with loves delicate embrace. To feel the explosion...
  10. L

Is there a way to actually wake up?

Hi there, The fog, the fatigue, it is a constant in my life and it is causing me a lot of problems. I feel like I haven't truly been awake in years, regardless of how much sleep I get. I drink coffee and take Vitamin B but it isn't enough. I want to start exercising but I am so incredibly...
Back