about me

1. Raegan

Hello everyone! <3

Hello fellow warriors! My name is Raegan. I'm 29 years old from Buffalo, NY. I've been suffering with fibromyalgia daily for the past year, but I've had symptoms since high school. I was diagnosed last fall with fibromyalgia and sleep apnea, and recently with selective IgA (immunoglobulin A)...
  2. MorgueKitty

Hello

Good day or evening, My name is Morgan (or Morg for short), and I am new to the site. I have been living with fibro symptoms for the last 15 years or so. I started noticing the symptoms when I was about 16. It started with random muscle and joint pain, and then went on to include migraines...
  3. N

Meet and greet

Hi everyone, My name is Monique, and I have been living with Fibromyalgia for nearly 11 years. I am 26 years old and feel like I'm 100. I have a wonderful service dog who is the first in SD South Africa to help a handler with Fibromyalgia, I know this because Service Dogs in South Africa are all...
  4. RoseQuartz

Hello everyone <3

Hi! I'm new here. You can call me Rose, nice to meet you all! I've only just been diagnosed with fibro a few days ago, but I've been showing signs and symptoms for years. Unfortunately, I'm not always surrounded by the most understanding people in the world. My pain is often made light of and...
  5. S

Help me?

Is there a moderator or administrator that I could speak with about removing some inaccurate information displayed about me by this web site? I have been attempting for years to speak with someone on this matter but no one has ever responded to me. Thanks very much for your help!
  6. Trying2GetHealthy

New member!

Hello. My name is Skye. I supposedly developed PTSD & Fibromyalgia around the same time. My PTSD was misdiagnosed for years. My fibromyalgia was supposedly all in my head. Life became chaotic. I had no one to tell me what to do or where to get help for my different issues. I was diagnosed in...
  7. Tipnatee N

PTSD & Fibromyalgia

It took me a very long time before I could even think about mentioning it. But one of the truth that I believe is that PTSD is a starter of many illnesses including fibro. Most people thinking about PTSD they think about war veterinarians , or people that lost their mind do to traumatic...
  8. R

Jennifer Brea's documentary: "Unrest" - on iTunes

Hi all, I thought I’d post this since there appears to be some cross-over with Fibromyalgia and Myalgic Encephalomyelitis ME (aka Chronic Fatigue Syndrome CFS). “Unrest”, the long awaited and much anticipated documentary about ME by Jennifer Brea, ibeginning Tuesday, 10/10/17. It will be...
  9. vickythecat

it's too much, just too much....

I will use this post as therapy...I just have to because I have no other option. 5 weeks ago 2 newly born kittens were left in front of our building. People see that we take care of stray animals, and decide that taking away babies from their mothers and bringing them us is a good idea. (It is...
  10. C

I can't seem to do anything. I have no support.

So where to begin? I've kind of been stuck in place for a while. Try as I might, I can't seem to get the ball rolling on anything. I don't seem to have anything more than the bare minimum of support of anyone I know, be it family or the few friends I have remaining. The few friends I still have...
Back