clothing

1. M

Sensitivity to Tight Clothing?

Sorry if this has been covered before; my visual perception of windows is difficult for me. I'm wondering if any members here have sensitivity to pressure from things coming into contact with the skin/body. For example, I can't fasten the top button of a top or handle the protective apron the...
  2. 1sweed

How To Manage On A Tight Budget With Fibro

I have always struggled with this issue as lots of times I had to make a choice between eating healthy or going to the doctor or buying medication. With any health plan this is always going to be tough for those of us that live on a very small income. My disability income is less than $500 a...
  3. Tipnatee N

Just another day with fibro.

It's only just another day with fibro. Walk around with my clothing inside out to avoid irritation : just another day with fibro. Fallen as sleep on the toilet : It's simply just another day with fibro Having dinner at 7am not pm : That's just another day with fibro. Wondering why my...
  4. vickythecat

Clothes and shoes

Hi, Me again, with another topic to see whether I am alone in this or not. I've always had trouble with finding clothes and shoes. Not only because I have a difficult body shape and painful feet, but also because most clothes + textiles and shoes annoy the hell out of me. This has gotten...
  5. S

Could it be fibro?

Hi everyone! I'm a 20 year old female, and for the past year or so, I've been in constant pain. I just woke up with pain one day and it never went away. The pain radiates throughout my entire body, and it gets worse depending on how many activities I do during the day. I'm a full-time college...
  6. F

How do you get a diagnosis?

My mother was diagnosed many years ago with fibromyalgia. I have often wondered if I may have it, too. I've looked at symptoms and seem to have most. Here are some things I am experiencing: Tired daily - many times throughout the day I will feel like I need to sleep even when I think I've...
  7. S

Hello from Arkansas

Hi! I'm about to turn 25 but suspect I have had this since 19 when I had a riding accident that screwed up my back. I just thought I was weird for having pain when my arms and legs were touched, even by clothing. Now that I work for my GP I have asked her about it and she said classic fibro...
  8. E

Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity Syndrome

Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity Syndrome, this is something I think all sufferers of CFS and fibro should look into. Many of the symptoms are shared. In fact, a great many are. Take a look at when your symptoms are at their worse. 1. do they occur more at the PC, it might not be your chair...
  9. B

Mononucleosis and Fibromyalgia

Hello! I was diagnosed with fibro/CFS in 1992 after I contracted chicken pox at age 28 and then a couple years later mononucleosis. In 1997, one month after I got married, I relapsed with mono and had a rather severe case. Fibro has steadily worsened ever since. I am interested in connecting...
Back