inspiration

1. V

Newbie reporting for duty

Greetings and Salutations! I admit that I've been reading this forum for a while but only created a profile when I was ever so subtly instructed to (as in no more reading posts until you do). Now I can read the posts again but I'm prompted to post... so here I am. I'm new to the fibro...
  2. P

New here ,looking not to feel alone and crazy

Hi all! Im new and looking to learn everyone elses experiences and share mine. Im to the point of feeling a bit useless and hopping to find inspiration in some of the other fighters stories. :)
  3. TerriN

Seeking the Gifts of Fibromyalgia

Hi, My name is Terri and I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia in 2002 when my triplets were two years old. At the time, I was a single parent and didn't know what was happening to my body. I'm very grateful to have found a community that understands the ups and downs of this illness and the many...
  4. T

Fibro-fighter/researcher

Hey guys, My name is Tyler. I am student at the University of South Alabama. I have fibromyalgia, hashimoto thyroiditis, and about to be post Total Thyroidectomy come July. I am a researcher also. I wanted to dedicate my college years to doing something to help further research on our disease. A...
  5. O

Hey Everybody

I start a new job tomorrow after being out of work for 5 months. I have been in denial about my diagnosis for a long time, possibly years. The past few months I have really been unable to function much of the time. I can no longer deny there is a problem and I think I am ready to accept the...
  6. Yatte

Inspiration

I sometimes just lack the will to do anything as I am just too fatigued. Some days I just want to stay in bed, and never get up. Where do you find inspiration and motivation to get up in the mornings and go through every day?
Back