reaching out

1. H

In a Long distance relationship with a Fibromyalgia sufferer

I have been in a relationship with a girl with fibromyalgia for about 6 months now and our first flair together started about 6 weeks ago. We used to talk all day everyday between texting, phone calls, and playing video games together and fell for each other fast and hard, and about a week or so...
  2. B

Tired of my wife being treated like a criminal

So today on Sunday we got treated to the fun exercise of trying to get my wifes Hydrocodone script filled that helps with the break-through pain from her Fibro. She has been going down on her does and is on 3 1/2 10Mg Hydrocodone pills a day. She used to be on much higher doses of pain...
  3. 1sweed

I Have A New Interest

Every time I come on the forum I look at the number of guests viewing our forum and think I wish more of them would join. Some may be old members who visit but just don't sign in anymore. Yesterday we had 450 guests and today the count was 398. I sure wish more would come aboard and start...
  4. P

Pain never stops, and nights are torture

I am 40 years old, mom of 3 girls plus a bonus daughter. I have been living with Fibromyalgia for more than 10 years. I have recently been diagnosed with Osteoarthritis as well. I hurt 24/7 and nothing is helping any more. I am working full time. I have major difficulty with stairs. And recently...
  5. T

Who can help treat fibro?

Hello. I'm new to the forum. Just finally desperate enough to try to reach out for help. Here is some history (and sorry if I ramble or don't make sense, I'm having a bad day and feel like my brain isn't functioning at it's full capacity. Several years ago I started noticing unexplained...
  6. S

newly diagnosed

Hi I am Chai I be ending dealing with this fibro for two years now and just now getting help. I did not know what bit was til now they have me on the highest dose of neronton and it is not working .I was a full time collage student and full time work plus with a two year old. I am so lost and...
  7. M

New to it all....

Hi everyone, I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia about a year ago. I was mad at the diagnoses. I believed for years it was a fake disease. When my rheumatologist said that I had Fibromyalgia I was in complete denial and angry. Now dealing with the reality of the diagnoses and symptoms I am at a...
  8. D

Reaching out

This is my 1st attempt to find a support group and forum and I'm hoping to get advice and someday give advice. I posted a thread to general discussions about fibro "lost and confused" which details my journey since I've been diagnosed in 2012. I haven't had much luck in the way of finding the...
  9. S

living with fibro and staring a family

Hello I'm new to this forum, I've been on a few fibro support groups, and unfortuantly the only discussions or sharing was people taking about medication. Anytime I reached out about other issues, quality of life, trying to see if I'm not along... Nothing. The main reason I've been reaching out...
  10. R

Hello

Hi everyone, I figured it was time to join a forum and seek others that struggle like me. I have been dealing with issues for about 5 years. Right after my last baby. Doctors couldn't give me answers. I was overly skinny and could not gain weight. No common to complain about that one huh...
Back