swallow

1. Tipnatee N

Experiencing Kratom for the first time.

Thanks to those New York hipsters , kratom is now legally selling around New York city and can be easily purchase anywhere ( mainly smoke shop) . So after receiving kratom in the powder in 3oz package labeling MAENG DA today which is suppose to be the most potent for pain killing among all...
  2. D

New to Forum and Diagnosis

Hi! I actually joined the forum over a month ago. I thought it was about time to say hi and thank everyone for the posts and info I have gotten from here. It is so much better to hear it from people that are experiencing it. Some of my symptoms have been brushed over because they didn't...
  3. Sagey

Benefits of Probiotics!

Hi, I was reading about the benefits of probiotics and even my Gastroenterologist recommended them.I started them once again because I was in a flare for about 3 weeks with extreme nausea and digestive issues. I happen to find a brand in Rite aid that was $18.00 and contained Vit d and also...
  4. Forgetmenot

Yuck

Well I'm in a flare,I did my floors.on hands and knees.its the kind of flooring that have a grip.so dirt gets stuck in tiny grooves. And a mop just doesn't clean it.so once a month I do it . And that was it I felt like death after.theres no way on earth my mum and dad can do it. And there is no...
  5. Sarafina

Thyroid and Fibromyalgia

I'm currently testing for Thyroid disorders. I'm wondering how many Fibro friends have Thyroid issues? Also, I'm on gluten, sugar and preservative free diet. My fog has lifted a bit and my tremors aren't as pronounced. On the down side, my throat is still tight like I can't swallow and it...
  6. Sarafina

Throat knot?

Hi Everyone, So, all weekend I had this very odd uncomfortable feeling in my neck. My throat feels like I'm wearing a choker necklace and that I might suffocate any moment. I was anxious all day yesterday about it, which of course probably didn't help. If I tilt my head anywhere down from...
  7. I

So much shame...

This probably goes w/o saying, but having been diagnosed unexpectedly (ystrdy) after years of searching for answers and coming up short, I feel a lot of denial, frustration and sadness. I am not naive to the realities, but there is a crazy amount of shame that comes w/ this dx for me. First...
  8. D

MENOPAUSE..one for the ladies

Hi girls. I am almost 56 but still having periods. I missed a couple this summer for the first time in 44 years but they have come back. As you all know from all my posts my fibro is off the scale daily for months and i am struggling with stress. I am weepy as i am in so much pain...got the...
  9. M

What is wrong

Hi everyone, I'm melinda and I was told last month that I have fibro, but I think I have had it for yrs. On August 15 I woke up with the worse sore throat of my life. I could not swallow water, so I went to doc and tested negative for strep I was told I had viral pharyngitis. In a few days...
  10. H

Scary throat issues

I have been dealing with a throat issue which includes hoarse voice, feeling like I need to swallow often but the throat doesn't feel like it is swallowing normal and sometimes I end up coughing. It is like there is a lump in the throat and the throat is closing up. Also, I have excess mucus...
Back