swelling

1. R

Random Paresthesia pain like Electric shock, burning sensation and Pins.

On 23rd June, I woke up with a pain in my right hand palm which felt different compared to all the pain I experienced before. It doesn't looked like some bone pain or pain after cramp. It felt like the pain was coming from inside the body and to be precise it felt like it was coming from Nerve...
  2. M

Amnyriptolane

After being off of Amnytripolane for a season ,I decided loosing sleep and keeping hubbie awake, I would go back on. For the first week I was in heaven ahhhh sleep, lots of it. But!,, Drumrole.....Im Having side effects., swollen white tounge, scalloped edges, and due to the swelling scalloped...
  3. Tipnatee N

I've got restless leg during sleep so much my butt looks fantastic in the morning!

Sometimes I just wanna pore concrete on it so I can go back to sleep!! Grrr. I have so much leg pounding rumbling spasms and buzzing like I was out running marathons all night , in the morning my butt actually looks like I just stepping out from the gym 8-) Well that untill the the bloat and...
  4. L

Just diagnosed

Hello all. Glad to find this forum. I was just diagnosed July 13 after 3 plus years and 2 rheumotologists. Long story short, I started having pain all over. Holding my son's hand was painful. I joined a fitness boot camp and had to stop since the pain and fatigue was so bad. I thought I...
  5. D

New to Forum and Diagnosis

Hi! I actually joined the forum over a month ago. I thought it was about time to say hi and thank everyone for the posts and info I have gotten from here. It is so much better to hear it from people that are experiencing it. Some of my symptoms have been brushed over because they didn't...
  6. Sagey

Inflammation is involved with Fibromyalgia as per study

In recent years, researchers have learned a lot about inflammation's possible role in this condition.Although Fibro sufferers don't have the typical swelling of the joints and other areas like other inflammatory diseases have , it still has inflammation in the body. According to the Journal...
  7. S

Help for Fybromyalgia Flare Ups

Hi, I'm Sonique50 and I Have Fybromyalgia. Is There Anything Anyone in the Forum Can Suggest to Do if You've Used Epsom Salts, the So Called Miracle Cure All, And Have Found That Though it Claims to Help Fybromyalgia it Actually Made Mine So Much Worse? And Has Anyone had a Similar Experience &...
  8. J

Oh Doctor Doctor You Know What It Is!

Hello fellow sufferers. So glad to find this forum! So, some background to start. I'm a 61 year-old woman who has suffered from pain for a long time, some for a reason (degenerated discs in my lower back and neck) and some unexplained. But it's always there, sometimes quiet, sometimes screaming...
  9. M

Blood tests- is it really fibro??

Went to the doctor with a long list of pain- arms, shoulders, elbows, wrists, swelling in hands and feet, cold hands- always, daily migraines, severe jaw pain, inability to lose weight, thought I had dementia, never feel rested...the list goes on and on. Have all the symptoms of hypothyroidism...
  10. M

Hand pain in both hands for 2 years-Fibro?

Male, early 30s, dealing with bilateral hand pain for 2 years. Office desk job. No other illnesses. I'm having a hard time finding a doctor who knows what's going on and WHICH kind of doctor is the right doc for my situation. Two years ago I began experiencing pain in my wrists/thumb/palm/back...
Back