ribs

1. B

Undiagnosed with Variety of Symptoms

Hi everyone, I’m a 32 year old male and have been dealing with various symptoms since September 2017 that I can’t seem to get a firm answer. I first started having an aching pain in my left chest in September 2017. I went to the ER and had bloodwork run, an EKG, and chest x-ray that all came...
  2. M

Do I have fibromyalgia?

About a year ago I started getting pain in my chest and my ribs. Then I started noticing I was getting really out of breath and was getting a really fast heart rate from doing simple activities such as walking up stairs. I had EKGs done and the doctors said nothing was wrong with my heart. I...
  3. D

Face pain eye pain

Anyone else have daily migraine eye pain sore throat and jaw/facial pain. The only thing i can do is use ice and not talk! Eating hurts ...my voice is now hoarse and the muscles in my throat and into my ears jaw eyes throb all day. This has been what i call a weak area with some flares but...
  4. C

I’ve got Fibro, too!

Glad I found you all.. I have been recently diagnosed although I think I have had it for years and seen rheumatologists, physical therapists, and chiropractors. I have also been tested for Lupus and Lyme disease. I am hypothyroid but have been on meds for that which have have brought my levels...
  5. C

Pain gets worse

I moved up my 1st follow up appt one week because pain is bad. The pain in my ribs is finally gone....and just when I thought things were getting better I developed horrible pain on the right side of my neck, shoulder, wrist, and upper back and the heavy fatigue remains. Holy cow, now I...
  6. C

Newbie here - Pain for so long

After 20 years or so of pain in many parts of my body, I finally got diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. My rheumatologist has been very helpful. I have pain in all the tender points, but there's another area that bothers me. I also have pain on my mid Spine and ribs and the pain goes all the way to...
  7. S

Diagnosed Today (this is long - sorry)

This turned out a lot longer than I intended. TLDR: After many years of chronic pain I'm adding Fibro to my growing list of medical problems. Went to see my Rheum today for my three-month checkup, she said my most recent pain is a Fibromyalgia flare-up and that we will treat me going forward...
  8. A

Massaging sore spots

Does massaging sore spots actually do any good? They feel like they need to be massaged because they're painful, but when I do massage them, the next day it just feels bruised, even when I don't touch them. Also, I seem to have trouble with sore spots on my ribs (as well as everywhere else)...
  9. S

Help for Fybromyalgia Flare Ups

Hi, I'm Sonique50 and I Have Fybromyalgia. Is There Anything Anyone in the Forum Can Suggest to Do if You've Used Epsom Salts, the So Called Miracle Cure All, And Have Found That Though it Claims to Help Fybromyalgia it Actually Made Mine So Much Worse? And Has Anyone had a Similar Experience &...
  10. AbbyRose

I have a cold

Last November, my cold was so bad that I cracked three ribs from all the coughing. This is my first cold of the season, and every time I cough or sneeze, my ribs ache, and my fear is that they'll crack again. Add sinus pain, and an earache to my fibro, and you have one miserable Abby. Nighttime...
Back