anger

1. Lana

anger

Anger at..... The pain and the exhaustion. The fibro fog that makes me look like I have Dementia. The longing to go back to work but knowing that its impossible. The feeling of being useless. The days my mind and body fight, my mind wants to do everything and my body says NO WAY!! Fighting to...
  2. Tipnatee N

What type of fibro are you?

For a very long time I'm struggeling try to figure out why are there so many different type of pains that many fibro sufferer experiences?. Some fibro sufferer I don't share any common with at all, while some I share far too many. Can we categorize our symptoms ? Which type of fibro pains...
  3. Sagey

Interesting article on mind body connection

The first component of mind body science is a molecule found on the surface of all our cells in our brains and our bodies. They are so small that millions cover a single nerve cell. This first component is called a receptor, and it is attached to a cell’s outer membrane. It lies exposed to the...
  4. D

Hello I am new to the forum

Hi! I am new to this forum and my first forum. I was diagnosed back in 2000. I work as a housekeeping supervisor for a hotel in Pensacola,FL. Does anyone else have a problem with easy to anger? Sometimes the simplest thing will trigger it. This only started a few years ago. Also any suggestions...
  5. P

Hi I am a new member and my story

Hi, new here, I also deal with some anger that our life is not the same. I am on disability as the stress of working was too painful ended up bringing me postraumatic stress, trauma that I would relive concerning sexual aggressions from others and from my own father. My father's betrayal is the...
  6. Q

anger

do you ever feel anger towards your body. because im pissed. im mad im so tired and im mad that im not fun and i can't work or have sex more or eat what i want or get stupid drunk or climb mountains or try acid or get a whole tattoo sleeve or do everything ive wanted to do. i crave adventure and...
  7. Tipnatee N

The neurobiology of stress-resistant brain & Learned helplessness

These 2 article caught my attention which I found after I starting to suffer from Drowsiness anxiety. It's the symptom that after I felt intensive anger coming from my self then I get extremely sleepy and have to quickly go lay down to sleep for at least a few hours or more. ( no fight for me in...
  8. Tipnatee N

when fibro fog pissed me off I passed out , is it normal?

It mostly happen when I experiencing frustrated anger, which not thing pissing me off more than the Fibro fog. As soon as I hit anger, I'll get very quick heavily sleepiness as if someone tranquilizing me and then I'm gone as a dead sleep mode for a few hours at best ( sometime longer). I won't...
  9. M

Added anger, bad vibes, and negativity.

Its official for me. The above affects ME terribly. Ill give an example. Yesterday I was in the company of 2 men bickering with each other. To make a long story short, I should of excused myself and walked out of the room. The next thing I knew.......I was in an all out war with anxiety and...
  10. P

Diagnosed today

New here, I got diagnosed today or at least told of rheumatologist that I have fibromyalgia, over the last few months been having pains and stiffness in my hands and trigger finger in left little finger, doctor did blood tests which showed a positive rheumatoid factor, got transferred to...
Back