blog

1. T

What is your dream job?

My name is Katie, and I have Fibromyalgia. I'm only 22. I've attempted to work full-time, but I was fired for issues related to disability. I saw a disability lawyer after the incident, but she stated it would be very difficult to file and win as I did not have my doctor's support. Since then, I...
  2. F

26 with fibro

Hi everyone :smile: I'm Tony, a 26 year old female. I'm not sure when my Fibromyalgia started but I was diagnosed by the start of 2017. I think it's been 8 years (I had wrist pain that spread to my shoulder and neck now all over my body). I'm angry about it one day, and a fighter in another...
  3. M

Blog about being young with fibromyalgia

I made a personal blog I would like to share. I don't see much support for young people with fibromyalgia. Some might find it whiny. It's my first post and wasn't havin a great day. https://twentysomethingfibromom.blogspot.com/?m=1
  4. M

Use of Magic Truffles?

Hi all, I just want to ask if someone ever tried using shrooms or truffles for medical purposes? I was reading some articles about this magic truffles and shrooms before engaging my self for the first time. They say that it has a very potent effect on the brain and hallucination. Unlike...
  5. VanGogh

Blog

Are blogs like journals? Are the closed to the group here and only for personal use? If not then where do we find the link to read what people are " blogging "?
  6. E

Vitamin D deficiency and chronic pain

Hi everyone, This isn't actually about a cure or treatment for Fibro but none the less needs to be read by us Fibro persons. This could be the answer to your prayers or at least some of them in many ways! Hi, my name is Ellen and I am a chronic pain suffer. I was diagnosed in 2001 with...
  7. C

In Need of a Diagnosis...

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get a diagnosis from a doctor? The reason I ask is because I've seen two rheumatologists. Neither one gave me a diagnosis, even though it is pretty obvious to anyone who observes me that I DO have fibromyalgia. I've read that many doctors are very...
  8. D

Sources for information and news about fibromyalgia

I wanted to let you all know that Dr. Ginevra Liptan now has a blog (she is the doctor who has fibromyalgia herself; she wrote "Figuring Out Fibromyalgia" and "The Fibro Manual"). Some of her first posts are about low dose naltrexene and medical Marijuana. If you want to check it out you can...
  9. M

Desperate Moment

New here. Actually new to any chat group or blog. Getting desperate for support and help. :sad:
  10. V

New forumite, diagnosed in October

Hi! I was diagnosed at the very start of October. I've been living with the symptoms for years now, but the process is finally finished. What sucks the most is that I wasn't prepared for it. I'd been feeling like it was likely for so long, but when I actually got the diagnosis, I couldn't help...
Back