respiratory

1. Y

Diagnosed in August

I guess August isn't super recent. I also had a rough experience like most of us here. At 22, no one believes me that I have fibromyalgia. Even the doctor I saw gave air quotes around this condition. I had symptoms since August of 2017 after a severe upper respiratory infection. I never...
  2. X

Fibro? Or something else?

Hi all! 28 male Australia here with some questions. I had an upper respiratory infection about 6 weeks ago (still have a cough) however iv had some really odd symptoms that I think might be fibro. - constant body aches, mostly quick sharp pains in joints and muscles - increase of anxiety...
  3. O

Hello, I'm new here

I was diagnosed w/ FMS in Jan. 2000 after suffering from a severe respiratory infection. I started with the usual "flu like" symptoms: aching muscles, nasal congestion, cough, and fever (~101 F) in October, 1999. I was given a round of antibiotics which did not help. I continued to have the...
  4. N

Fibromyalgia but with mild pain

I'm really struggling in trying to figure out my condition. I have chronic muscle tension, particularly around the torso, on the respiratory and neck muscles. The muscle spasm in the diaphragm and intercoastal (rib) muscles have considerably restricted my breathing, which aggravates the...
Back