endometriosis

1. H

I need help/support

Hi all I am new here. I am 23 years old and have lived with pain and exhaustion for as long as I can remember I suppose it became more noticeable in my late teens. I am currently in the process of being diagnosed with fibromyalgia and potentially endometriosis. As well as this I am also...
  2. Aurelia

I Am In A Lot Of Pain And Need Help

Hi everyone, I'm new and from Australia. I am so glad that I just found this forum. :) A friend recommended looking up Fibromyalgia when I was discussing the symptoms of my ongoing illness and pain on my Facebook. I post there to try and cope with what I'm going through and my online friends...
  3. H

New user

Hi! I am new to the forum. I have fibromyalgia and interstitial cystitis, migraines, endometriosis, essential tremor, asthma, allergies and Gastroparesis. I have been significantly sick for twenty years, and I am very thankful for my doctors and medicines and my family, but I guess I am looking...
  4. F

feeling defeated

this is my first original post to this forum and it's going to be a long one probably. i hope that everyone who reads this will be open-minded. i chose an anonymous forum that wasn't on facebook to get into specific details of my life and my fight with chronic illness. i am a survivor of...
  5. W

Co-existing Conditions

I've never met someone who only had the diagnosis of Fibromyalgia. I have many other medical conditions, and I know at least many, if not most or all others with Fibromyalgia are in the same situation. Some of my other conditions are: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Costochondritis, Migraine, IBS...
  6. T

Low Dose Naltrexone

Hi I am new here. Has anyone tried low dose naltrexone? I take 4.5 mg per day. I take it at night. LInk Not Allowed! When I first went on it, a few months ago, I was euphoric because the pain just seemed to lift! But with time the pain returned however a little milder. Even with the pain...
  7. J

About me!

Hello! I am Jess, I am 24. I have even married to my amazing husband for 7 years we have 2 beautiful children a 5 year old daughter and a 2 year old son. I have been in pain for a long time, since I was about 10 everything has always hurt. I hav been diagnosed with POTS (postural orthistatic...
  8. V

Newbie to the forum but not Fibro

Hello everyone. I have had Fibromyalgia and Raynaud's for about 10 years. I have had Endometriosis for about 20 years, and I have had Migraine headaches for about 25 years. I have some other autoimmune issues as well, but I will spare everyone my full laundry list now. As I continue to meet and...
  9. G

Mostly upper body pain?

Hello everyone! I am new to fibro, new to this board. Not even sure I have fibro yet. Internal medicine doc suspects it and referred me to a rheumatologist. Took him two tries to find a rheumatologist who even treats/sees fibro patients. I'm not sure that's what I have. In the meantime (while...
  10. S

fibro diagnosis-looking for advice

Hi everyone! I think I have had fibromyalgia for years but I was diagnosed in May 2014. I'm a 30 year old stay at home mom of two girls from Michigan. I feel some relief in knowing that I have a syndrome not a string of things constantly wrong with me! Also I was surgically diagnosed with...
Back