understanding

1. T

New here and sad...

Hi all, sorry to join up and then immediately post a negative, but I've been reading threads and the understanding and support you all give is amazing! Since my diagnosis, I have been coping ok, painkillers don't help me at all, so I have to just deal with my pain and other symptoms. Lately...
  2. G

Juvenile Fibromyalgia? Feeling like a liar

Hi! I'm a 16-year-old Canadian who has been generally healthy with the exemption of anxiety, depression and anemia, but I've been noticing my body has had a lot of non-visible wear and tear. My friend's joke that I'm old as if I stay still for too long I get up groaning like an old man. I've had...
  3. H

In a Long distance relationship with a Fibromyalgia sufferer

I have been in a relationship with a girl with fibromyalgia for about 6 months now and our first flair together started about 6 weeks ago. We used to talk all day everyday between texting, phone calls, and playing video games together and fell for each other fast and hard, and about a week or so...
  4. RoseQuartz

Hello everyone <3

Hi! I'm new here. You can call me Rose, nice to meet you all! I've only just been diagnosed with fibro a few days ago, but I've been showing signs and symptoms for years. Unfortunately, I'm not always surrounded by the most understanding people in the world. My pain is often made light of and...
  5. K

New to forum. Fibro sucks.

I am in my 40's. I was diagnosed a year and a half ago, after 5 years of misdiagnosis and doctors thinking i'm crazy. I had gone through extensive testing for Lyme, Lupus and MS. And doctors telling me I was depressed and that's why I felt the way I felt. I thought I WAS going crazy. My life was...
  6. Lana

anger

Anger at..... The pain and the exhaustion. The fibro fog that makes me look like I have Dementia. The longing to go back to work but knowing that its impossible. The feeling of being useless. The days my mind and body fight, my mind wants to do everything and my body says NO WAY!! Fighting to...
  7. S

Newbie...Learning about Fibro!

Hello all...thanks for allowing me to be part of this community. I am really hear to learn more about fibromyalgia. My husband and I aim to open a brick & mortar business directly related to helping chronic pain sufferers in the next year through cryotherapy, whole body light therapy, and...
  8. 1sweed

Fibro fog-- What is it? and The Dangers of fibro fog

My advice is to turn of your sound for this video. The music is loud and annoying. But it has lots of good info on Fibro-fog.
  9. vickythecat

How to be a smart patient

Hi, These past few weeks, with the acute serious illness of my mom, I was once again reminded of how important it is to be a smart patient. Before I start, I need to emphasize that I have full respect for doctors. This is not about 'dissing' them, or disregarding them. It is about the fact...
  10. R

Hi- I'm new to the forum:)

I was diagnosed in spring of 2014 after first trying to eliminate gluten, which helped for a few months and then my pain came back almost worse. I still don't est gluten as I found I do have an intolerance for it and just feel better not having it in my diet. I've been reviewing the forum at...
Back