twitching

1. Lollyoarnold

Muscle Twitching and More!

I have not been diagnosed with FM but I am thinking I have it. Everyone, including neurologist think it’s all anxiety. (Rolling eyes). Here are my stats: 38 year old female Nurse 2 children: 5 and 8 On Zoloft (2 years) because I am anxious Migraines since 18 years old but treat with over the...
  2. A

Could it be fibromyalgia????

Hello i am a 26 year old male , one morning i woke up and both arms and legs felt weak, i will back the story up, before that day i worked out 4 times a week, and i work a office job but had a seasonal job 2 weeks* before i the weakness started that i had to stand and run and jump a lot as a...
  3. R

Random Paresthesia pain like Electric shock, burning sensation and Pins.

On 23rd June, I woke up with a pain in my right hand palm which felt different compared to all the pain I experienced before. It doesn't looked like some bone pain or pain after cramp. It felt like the pain was coming from inside the body and to be precise it felt like it was coming from Nerve...
  4. S

Anyone have pain and twitching over arms and legs during a flare up?

I’ll get sore arms and calfs along with twitching and sometimes legs will feel like they are going to give out. Anyone else experience this?
  5. S

Diagnosed in 15 and had years of low pain until now, does this sound like fibro?

I am 25 years old (male) back in 2013-2014 I started having really bad calf and arm pin and had blood tests and a mri done along with a test where they shocked my muscles in my legs, sorry I can’t remember what that was called lol. Everything came back fine except that test where they shocked...
  6. B

Hi from Texas

Hello to all. My name is Donna and I was diagnosed with FM about 3 years ago. What a trip it has been. I lost my mother last year and then went into a 5 month flare. I am experiencing some new symptoms lately and wondering if anyone else it too. 1. Stiffness in shoulders. 2. Crackling...
  7. H

Does this sound like Fibro?

Hi Everyone. I hope you all are having a tolerable day. I don't know what to do anymore. I can barely function and sometimes am bedridden from the pain. I have been suicidal from the pain. I am wondering if this sounds like Fibromyalgia. I know that I can't be diagnosed online and am going to...
  8. J

My Story

Hi to all, looking for some feedback and any at all would be greatly appreciated. Am a 35 year old male, generally healthy and love sports. My problems generally began about 14 months ago with very painful back spasms. This was accompanied by muscle twitching all over the body, which would...
  9. L

What is up with my leg?

I don't know if this is fibro or not since I do have a degenerated/herniated disk L4-L5. I have so many issues I can't keep any of them straight. Yesterday I kept feeling my left thigh vibrate. Not like normal twitching I get all the time. It almost felt like the vibrator on my phone was going...
  10. T

Fibro Opinions

Hi all, I'm just here to see if anyone with Fibromyalgia have similar symptoms as myself. I've been living with Spondylitis (Arthritis) for 20-25 years. So basically long term pain and fatigue. Over the last few years I seem to have added a new and very long list of symptoms that I'm dealing...
Back