fell

1. UhOhNedio

Lower leg/Foot pain

Hey all, I have a question. Why are my feet hurting soooooo bad? Especially my heels. It feels like I've been standing or walking on concrete all day, and when I go to bed my lower legs and feet just ache. Backstory, (which I know is part of it but not all of it) all those sports and...
  2. B

Husband Day to Day

New to the forum and wanted to reach out to those of you that could offer some guidance on care giving role I play. My wife of 35 years has battled Fibro for 7 years now. Background: I still work full time and have to travel out of town occasionally. She manages pain with Butrans patch and...
  3. K

New to this forum not new to FM/CFS/ME

Hi, I have had the problems listed since I inherited it from my Mother. At 81 yrs. of age I have been through most of all the terrible things we live thru. My reason for posting is Fibro Fog & Brain Fog (CFS). In Jan. 2017 my left leg buckled & I fell ending up in the hospital. They did an...
  4. R

Wondering about symptoms

Hi folks - brand new here. I used to think fibro was just all severe pain all the time, but recently saw something about the other symptoms and how the level and type of pain varies per person, and it made me want to research some more. For the past couple of years (ever since a seriously...
  5. H

In a Long distance relationship with a Fibromyalgia sufferer

I have been in a relationship with a girl with fibromyalgia for about 6 months now and our first flair together started about 6 weeks ago. We used to talk all day everyday between texting, phone calls, and playing video games together and fell for each other fast and hard, and about a week or so...
  6. M

Anyone else exsperiance domino effect?

7 days ago I twisted my foot, fell into uneaven ground. I imediatly thought, oh no! Ive done it this time. Soon after, more pains all over. My back, feels like a knife stabbing me, my knees, and now, my other foot. Im on crutches. Im so tired of Dr.s. I refuse to go to yet ANOTHER APPOINTMENT...
  7. VanGogh

All of those strange stories.....

A girl falls out of a tree and is cured of her illness. A person get's dental work and then hears radio transmissions. I fell down a flight of steps when my back was out and got up without pain. If any of these stories are true ( mine is ) doesn't it make you wonder what other off the wall...
  8. W

Food induced fibromyalgia???

So I've been suffering from chronic fatigue for several years. I've recently discovered a "cure" of sorts. As long as I don't eat, I start to feel fine. As soon as I eat *anything*, I start to feel like I fell down a flight of stairs. I seem to tolerate small amounts of fresh celery but...
  9. H

I need help/support

Hi all I am new here. I am 23 years old and have lived with pain and exhaustion for as long as I can remember I suppose it became more noticeable in my late teens. I am currently in the process of being diagnosed with fibromyalgia and potentially endometriosis. As well as this I am also...
  10. L

I suddenly feel so old...hello, everyone, new 'club' member here.

Hello, everyone!! Well, so here I am. After going through all the stages of "grief", I'm finally at the acceptance stage: I have fibro, and ignoring it for several years hasn't worked to dispel it. Long story short: our doctor diagnosed me several years ago, but I've always "carried on" like I...
Back