gabapentin

1. P

Gabapentin - insanely awake.

TLDR; I've gone from sleeping 16-22 hours per day to sleeping only 3 hours and feeling super wide awake and active since taking Gabapentin. Anyone else experience this side effect? So I've been on Gabapentin 300mg 4x daily (1@breakfast, 1@lunch, 2@bedtime) to treat fibromyalgia for almost a...
  2. A

Diagnosed Today

Hi everyone! My name is Amanda and I am 28 years old. I was just diagnosed with fibro by my rheumatologist today. All of the symptoms and diagnostic criteria fit what I've been dealing with over the last year and now everything makes total sense. I had a hip arthroscopy to fix a labral tear and...
  3. S

New Member, recently diagnosed.

Hi, I've been slowly working my way through the diagnosis program for two years as things are getting worse. It started out slowly with pains that I just figured were the results of an aging blue collar worker till my doctor sent me to a neurologist who first tried the electrical stimulus...
  4. S

greetings from MI by the lake

I have been diagnosed with CFS butI think my symptoms corrolate more with fibro myself. I have also been diagnosed with central pain syndrome and diabetic neuropathy. I have been suffering in pain since my thirties, and I am fifty four now. I had spinal stenosis diagnosed about eight years ago...
  5. S

trigger points

i meet all the requirments but the tender points. The dr has on my report chronic fatigue but I just took the test on here and scored low on that and high on fibro. I had a medtsop dr say I have fibro and Ive said I had fibro for years. Ive also been diagnosed with central pain syndrome, but...
  6. S

A Massage Chair added to my Therapy has CHANGED MY LIFE

This year after trying every type of therapy and treatment I came across I have finally, FINALLY feel like I can Manage my symptoms via MMJ, Gabapentin, sertraline, amitriptaline, long hot showers, and an massage chair. ALL 6 are equally vital for me. The addition of the Massage Chair just...
  7. B

Hi from Texas

Hello to all. My name is Donna and I was diagnosed with FM about 3 years ago. What a trip it has been. I lost my mother last year and then went into a 5 month flare. I am experiencing some new symptoms lately and wondering if anyone else it too. 1. Stiffness in shoulders. 2. Crackling...
  8. Sagey

There is Hope

Hey guys Haven’t been here in awhile.Im glad to say, I’ve been feeling better,and Im afraid to even whisper that lol. I slowly noticed my metabolism of the past has been slowly coming back.At first I thought I was imagining it, but it started increasing.I started to have more energy,which has...
  9. L

Stiffness after physical activity

I work a job “supervising” janitorial work but I’m much more hands-on than I probably should be and tend to work just as hard as my staff. Some nights I’m vacuuming, others I’m sweeping and mopping and there are times when I’m hauling heavy garbage. When I get home, every night without fail, I...
  10. D

Face pain eye pain

Anyone else have daily migraine eye pain sore throat and jaw/facial pain. The only thing i can do is use ice and not talk! Eating hurts ...my voice is now hoarse and the muscles in my throat and into my ears jaw eyes throb all day. This has been what i call a weak area with some flares but...
Back