lead

1. Forgetmenot

Feel like lead

Ugh I feel like I'm pinned down. I feel like lead. My arms, shoulders and legs. Any tips apart from rest to stop this rotten feeling?
  2. Raegan

Hello everyone! <3

Hello fellow warriors! My name is Raegan. I'm 29 years old from Buffalo, NY. I've been suffering with fibromyalgia daily for the past year, but I've had symptoms since high school. I was diagnosed last fall with fibromyalgia and sleep apnea, and recently with selective IgA (immunoglobulin A)...
  3. Hebee

Should I be tested?

I am a 36 year old male and I served two combat tours in Iraq back in 2003 and 2004. For the past 10 years, I have been dealing with widespread pain primarily in my knees, shins, shoulders, back, neck, and hips. I've also been dealing with numbness in my hands and occasionally my feet (this lead...
  4. M

And a child shall lead them!

last night while getting ready to climb in between my grandchildren to watch a movie I said" ok you guys need to move over and make some room for na na" The youngest 6 yr old said " Na Na how come your so fat? Did you eat to much candy?." My heart dropped, my heart said to itself, ok thats it...
  5. VanGogh

"Did I say something wrong?"

Misunderstandings happen. Do they happen more when one has Fibro? I'm hesitant to even mention this wondering if it will be taken out of context. It just seems to me that a number of people must read into words or comments things that are not there or at least not intended to be mean or hurtful...
  6. Sagey

Interesting article on mind body connection

The first component of mind body science is a molecule found on the surface of all our cells in our brains and our bodies. They are so small that millions cover a single nerve cell. This first component is called a receptor, and it is attached to a cell’s outer membrane. It lies exposed to the...
  7. vickythecat

What is your own theory as to why/how you have fibro?

Hi, I completely respect the medical community - from the many hardworking, dedicated researchers, doctors, nurses, physical therapists, psychologists, counselors etc. I am also very sure that there are teams all around the world, people who are currently devoted to finding the cause and cure...
  8. H

A Physician Who Gets It.

I posted earlier a link to this article. I didn't realize that registration was needed to view the article. Here is the article. "Vancouver – “We have less power, pharmacologically, than we thought. The vast majority of people are getting adverse effects in return for nothing,” said Dr. Tom...
  9. L

Not convinced I have fibromyalgia

Hi All, 41 year old, otherwise healthy Mom of 2. I noticed in February that my energy was really low. I also noticed that walking from my car to the office (3 minute walk) was hard as my arms and legs felt like lead. I am a runner and running is such a challenge because of the muscle aches...
  10. H

I've been trying, but adjusting seems endless...

I've been absent from the forum for a while, just got into a depression because of multiple things going on and kind of closed off as much as I could to the outside world. My doctor started me on Effexor in February for depression and to block some of the nerve pain I have. She increased my dose...
Back