oxycodone

1. W

Can Surgery cause fibromyalgia/CFS and does using CPAP machine make the pain worse?

40ish male, not over wieght and still working Quick History, 2014 cancer surgery, tumour removed, skin flap, graph. 2015 apporx 18 months later, rapid weakness, vision and muscle fatigue issues 2016 after MS clinic, Neurology, rheumatology, multiple MRI's every known body scan, blood test...
  2. T

Old timer with Fm and just tired, worn down

Hello, I have been trying to overcome this and just be me again for many years now. I used to be very active, hunting, hiking, coaching sports. Being a good husband and grandpa. I have been married now for 32 years, I have an incredible Lady. My wife Sally has supported me in every way even...
  3. R

Pain medications with no prescription required

No Advertising On This Forum. No Medications Sold Here.
  4. F

Hello.

Firstly, thank you to the people who run this forums. I was diagnosed with FM last may after an appointment at the hospital outpatient. Some past history... In June 2012 i had a spinal operation on my neck, i had 2 collapsed discs so had C5/C6/C7 fusion. Before this i had been suffering from...
  5. R

Need Good Doctor in Baltimore Maryland

My wife's coward of a GP just told her she "can't" prescribe her meds anymore. I think from my research it's more like "won't". She said my wife needs to get them from a Pain Management doctor. My wife has been on the same meds, oxycodone and fleceril, and the same dosage for 10 years. It's...
  6. H

In the worst pain today

Hi All, My name is Monica I have had this aweful disease for 6 yrs now and have been through hell and back with every medicine there is. My main problem is that im allergic to anti inflammatories which you really need with this. I finally found a Dr in pain management 2 yrs ago and he...
  7. T

Tramadol

Does anyone on this forum take Tramadol for depression purposes? If so, does it help and what MG do you take. I was on Cymbalta which treats depression and fibro but it was working for the depression so he took me off and started me on something new leaving me with nothing to treat the fibro...
  8. S

Pain Medication

I've tried hydrocodone and oxycodone, and now tramadol: I didn't like the Percocet or Vicodin, and the tramadol makes me feel dependent. What are some other pain killers that are used in treating fibro? Have you had luck with any of these? SickNicole
  9. S

Best pain medication?

I've tried hydrocodone and oxycodone, and now tramadol: I didn't like the Percocet or Vicodin, and the tramadol makes me feel dependent. What are some other pain killers that are used in treating fibro? Have you had luck with any of these?:-( SickNicole
  10. G

oxycodone

I'm seeing a PA at a pain clinic. He prescribes my meds. The only real relief I ever get is if I take Oxycodone. I only take it when I really need it (I have a great respect for what that kind of medication can do) and I only take 1/2 of what's prescribed. I average 1/2 about 5 times a week...
Back