cats

1. L

New stuff!

This part of the forum looks like it died so I'll try to wake it up. And I'm so excited! I got my stuff. I got a Zabuton Zafu for meditation. I'm up to 15 minutes a day and about to move to 20. It is sooo comfortable. It appears I can't post a link but it's a big square pillow with a little...
  2. vickythecat

it's too much, just too much....

I will use this post as therapy...I just have to because I have no other option. 5 weeks ago 2 newly born kittens were left in front of our building. People see that we take care of stray animals, and decide that taking away babies from their mothers and bringing them us is a good idea. (It is...
  3. vickythecat

Been here a while

I just noticed that I never posted here even though I have been on this forum for a while now. I am Denise, 39 years old, lived with mental illness my whole life. Especially severe social anxiety has made life very very very difficult. I grew up knowing 'normal' things like relationships...
  4. T

Blah!

At the risk of sounding sorry for myself I find that I am just not in the mood for tomorrow. I envy my friends and family that are out and about and enjoying today and tomorrow with loved ones. My husband and I are alone today (by choice) but we are going to my daughters tomorrow to celebrate...
  5. ElsaMarie

Craving sweets??

Does anyone else here crave sweets to the point you think you will loose your mind if you don't get your hands on something gooey and sweet?? I try to not keep a lot of sweets in the house especially pastries. Ever once in a while I get a craving so bad I put some peanut butter in a small bowl...
  6. E

Hi from the Netherlands!

Just a few minutes ago I also made a post in the section for people who recently got diagnosed, but I feel it's proper etiquette if I would take a moment to introduce myself. I'm Esther from the Netherlands and I recently turned 37. I'm married, we have one daughter and two lazy cats. My field...
  7. B

Ello everypawty!

Well, um, hello! So, I'm Tabi, been diagnosed since I was 16 years old, and moved from Arizona to Indiana, which was a huge mistake when it comes to pain. My new doctor refuses to give medication for my FM or my bipolar disorder, epilepsy or my syncope (fainting disorder), even though he has the...
  8. G

It's not all about the pain

Firstly let me say thankyou for providing such a supportive and informative site. This is the best one I have found so far. My journey with Fibro has been a bit of an unusual one. Having 2 bouts of Ross River Virus left me with CFS which I had thought to have managed reasonably well. However...
  9. B

Hi From PA

Hey everyone. I'm Samantha. I haven't been officially diagnosed yet because I ran out of money for copays and blood tests before I reached that point, but my doctor basically narrowed it down to Fibro or RA. After doing a ton of research on my own, I'm pretty sure it's fibro, mostly because the...
  10. P

Hi there!

Hello everyone, I am new here! I signed up about a week ago, but there was something going on with the email system or something, and I just got my activation email today. So, here I am! I am 22 years old and was just diagnosed with fibromyalgia last week. It's been an ongoing issue for...
Back