crying

1. V

I was told I have fibro, but what's happening now has me at a loss

Hello, all. First and foremost, I would like to say I am struggling to type this due to the amount of pain I am in at the moment. I guess I should start at the beginning. I am a 22 year old female and I was diagnosed when I was 19. However, I had symptoms a couple years prior to that. I had...
  2. R

Could I Have Fibro?/First Rheumatologist Appointment

Good Day All, I have been considering the poitential I have Fibro for a while and would love to speak with some experienced veterans or even just knowledgeable members about it. Quick medical history, I was in 7 car accidents with in 5 years, I've been treated with physical therapy, massage...
  3. P

Hi I am a new member and my story

Hi, new here, I also deal with some anger that our life is not the same. I am on disability as the stress of working was too painful ended up bringing me postraumatic stress, trauma that I would relive concerning sexual aggressions from others and from my own father. My father's betrayal is the...
  4. Q

Calling out of work

i feel guilty and embarrassed when I call out of work. Ive been yelled at quite a lot about my disability being fake and that im selfish when i call out (managers saying this) its struggling, but i usually get through it by reminding myself a few things. i know its stressful for a lot of ppl. 1...
  5. B

Feeling low and pretty lonely

Hi guys, It's been a while since I've posted on here. Since my last flare I've been doing alright, I've had my good and bad days but on a whole have been doing a lot better than I was doing. Half term week this week, so have had a week off of work, and weirdly this is where I think I have now...
  6. C

Partner Tentatively Diagnosed

I'm dealing with doctor frustration like never before!! I personally suffer with Interstitial Cystitis and I feel I'm pretty used to dealing with doctor silliness, but I don't understand this at all. About 6 months ago, in October 2016, my partner (19 y/o female) began experiencing abdominal...
  7. P

Mystery pains with fibromyalgia

Hi all, Glad to have found this forum, and hope I'll find some advice/support. I'm currently seeking a diagnosis for my "mystery pain", which I suspect could be Fibro. Back story (apologies for length): I'm in my early 30s. I have Celiac Disease and have been gluten-free for 8 years. My...
  8. C

How to get started?

Hi, folks. I'm new to this forum and new to my fibro diagnosis. I have been seeing a pain doc due to pack pain. Over the years I have had pain in my hips that is actually worse than the back pain - I can't lie on either side because of the hip pain and I can't lie on my back because of back...
  9. Aurelia

I Am In A Lot Of Pain And Need Help

Hi everyone, I'm new and from Australia. I am so glad that I just found this forum. :) A friend recommended looking up Fibromyalgia when I was discussing the symptoms of my ongoing illness and pain on my Facebook. I post there to try and cope with what I'm going through and my online friends...
  10. M

feeling very upset and frustated

My symptoms started with fibromyalgia back in August. I had random pains here and there not enough to make me go to a doctor. It has slowly gotten worse I finally went to my family doctor the beginning of December. She ran all kinds of blood work and sent me to a rheumatologist to also-ran blood...
Back