death

1. C

Did anyone start with these symptoms?

I have had 4 "episodes" since June of 2018. I woke up one morning and hurt all over like I had the flu. The bones in my feet felt like they were crunching together. Every joint hurt. My hands/fingers/wrists were stiff and painful. I wanted to sleep all day long. I had a painful spot to...
  2. vickythecat

How old are you, how long have you been a fibro warrior?

Hi, I know age is nothing but a number in most cases. I am turning 40 in a month, and I still feel like I am 28 most of the time (not physically, but mentally). But I was wondering how old we are on this forum and how long we have been battling with fibro. Thanks! Here are my statistics :)...
  3. Tipnatee N

What was the worst thing have you ever done to your self in time of desperation?

Warning : PLEASE DON'T EVER DO IT. Cause I'm ashame to admitting but I have gone through the deep end with so many extremely painful flare up days and so many many sleepless night. But I felt the need to let other people knows about this so no one will fallen to the victim of the Desparation...
  4. L

No fun no pain!

Aarrgh! Yet another flare. It started after stress at work. My boss made me interview for a job I had been doing well for 2 years then offered it to someone with 6mths experience compared to my 10 years of experience! It's no wonder I'm stressed out. I then went to a 50th birthday party of a...
  5. Tipnatee N

Dear fibromyalgia , I'M A SORE LOSER!!!

Dear fibromyalgia , I won't take anymore of your winning cause I'm a sore loser !!!! I will stop feeding you anymore of my food that will only making you happier! I will stop being scare of you no matter how frightfully terrifying evil you are! I will find the way to stop you from hurting me...
  6. vickythecat

When to go to the ER ....

Hi, I've had broken bones in my youth and my parents did not take me to the ER. So I suppose that made me think that the ER is for really urgent and serious life or death cases, and a broken/sprained finger/ankle/wrist etc. can be handled during a regular doctor's visit. I know that was a very...
  7. B

Dr. Pridgens Famvir + celebrex treatment

Anyone here tried antiviral treatment for fibromyalgia, or know someone who has? I've been reading about Dr. Pridgen and his antiviral + celecoxib combo, and its some interesting stuff. There Is also a Dr. Wyller in Oslo university looking into the herpes simplex and its connection to ME/CFS.
  8. Tipnatee N

Feeling twice older than my age

Why does fibromyalgia make me feel so old? I mean not just in the physical sense but more like mentally sense. I want to stay young since I'm pushing 40, but I can't get excited with anything politics anymore , I feels tired and annoyed watching people go on and about every thing so negatively...
  9. D

Another like Sageys

Dear Miserable Human Being, Hi, my name is Fibromyalgia, and I’m an invisible chronic illness. I am now ‘velcroed’ to you for life. Others around you can’t see me or hear me, but YOUR body feels me. I can attack you anywhere and anyway I please. I can cause severe pain, or if I am in a good...
  10. T

Ssd

Hi all, In all the forums I have been on I have never come across this. I got a call from my attorney today telling me that he talked to the judge in my case and the judge told him he was willing to give me a fully favorable decision if I would agree to move my on set date from May of 2014 to...
Back