friend

1. B

Confused and blindsided husband

I have posted before and would like to see what advise you would provide me. I have a full time job and we have been married for 36 years. I have been her care giver and happy to do so for the last 5 years. She is on many meds for Fibro pain and bipolar. Recently, she and I discussed our future...
  2. MorgueKitty

Hello

Good day or evening, My name is Morgan (or Morg for short), and I am new to the site. I have been living with fibro symptoms for the last 15 years or so. I started noticing the symptoms when I was about 16. It started with random muscle and joint pain, and then went on to include migraines...
  3. G

Juvenile Fibromyalgia? Feeling like a liar

Hi! I'm a 16-year-old Canadian who has been generally healthy with the exemption of anxiety, depression and anemia, but I've been noticing my body has had a lot of non-visible wear and tear. My friend's joke that I'm old as if I stay still for too long I get up groaning like an old man. I've had...
  4. H

In a Long distance relationship with a Fibromyalgia sufferer

I have been in a relationship with a girl with fibromyalgia for about 6 months now and our first flair together started about 6 weeks ago. We used to talk all day everyday between texting, phone calls, and playing video games together and fell for each other fast and hard, and about a week or so...
  5. S

dietary measures

I was wondering if any of you found a reduction in symptoms with different dietary approaches. I read the gluten post and that interests me. My problem is my food choices are often limited by my income, I reliy on food pantries, mobile and otherwise, and my friend gave me a bunch of food and...
  6. 1sweed

Trying To Be Happy Today

I thought I would start a thread where we can all share one thing a day that made us happy and made us smile and had a kind word we wanted to share with other members. Often we rush through our days and never give a lingering thought about the few things that made us happy, made us smile, or...
  7. L

Happy thread!

I know just about everyone here has at some point probably had issues with a doctor so this should be kind of relateable and amusing at the same time. So back in the day I ended up becoming unable to deal with my bipolar and tried to off myself. Again. So I ended up at this place that I was...
  8. M

And a child shall lead them!

last night while getting ready to climb in between my grandchildren to watch a movie I said" ok you guys need to move over and make some room for na na" The youngest 6 yr old said " Na Na how come your so fat? Did you eat to much candy?." My heart dropped, my heart said to itself, ok thats it...
  9. B

Doctors

Hi all. I am brand spanking new to this forum. I am curious to know about people's experiences with their health care providers. I was in a bad motorcycle accident in 2012. It was actually my surgeon who first suspected that I had developed FM. I mentioned this to my regular Dr who didn't...
  10. K

Back Pain!

I need help guys! My upper and middle back have been hurting me so bad for the past 3 days I'm starting to go crazy. Usually I deal with some moderate back pain daily but it's been so severe for the past 3 days. I needed a friend to help me go grocery shopping. I vomited from the pain. It...
Back