complain

1. S

I'm New ... and in pain

Hi. I'm new here and have never done a forum of any kind before, so forgive any ignorance in how this works. I think I may have had on and off fibro symptoms for possibly the last 10-ish years, but it went unrecognized until last October. I was in my Senior year of college and feeling so out...
  2. M

Alone with Fibromyalgia

Hello ! I am Marie and I joined the Forums just last night. I have been suffering from Fibromyalgia in silence for five years. People with whom I live do not understand and do not want to understand; they do not know and do not want to know. When they complain of me if I say to them that I have...
  3. N

Terrible Doctor

My name is Nicole and this is the first time I'm posting on here. I was diagnosed two days ago by a rhumetologist. My pcp has been an NP at a local clinic. The clinic serves Native Americans as well as low income families and because I've been unable to work for about a year due to chronic pain...
  4. vickythecat

Let's list all the things that do help

Hi, There are so many posts here from all of us asking others what they do for their pain/exhaustion/fibro fog and all kinds of complaints relating to fibro, that I thought a post listing only the things that do help us individually, might be helpful for us all. Here is my list; - Tramadol...
  5. D

New to Forum and Diagnosis

Hi! I actually joined the forum over a month ago. I thought it was about time to say hi and thank everyone for the posts and info I have gotten from here. It is so much better to hear it from people that are experiencing it. Some of my symptoms have been brushed over because they didn't...
  6. VanGogh

Venting...

Hmm, we can't reach this page. Try this Make sure you’ve got the right web address: Help with Fibromyalgia | Forum and Support Group Refresh the page Search for what you want This is not exactly what I was seeing but what I was seeing and copied is not what is here now. In other words I've been...
  7. VanGogh

New and searching for info....

My massage therapist was the first to mention the possibility that Fibro may be what is causing my pain and tightness in my muscles. Ironically, I went to massage school some years ago and we were schooled a little about "WOMEN" with Fibro. One of the male instructors went so far to say that...
  8. vickythecat

let's list our embarrassing complaints

Hi, I thought maybe it is time for us all to share our embarrassing complaints, mostly to know that we often actually all suffer from the same. It can be fibro-related or not, more or less embarrassing/serious, but let me start off with my list; - vaginal flatulence - I don't know why I suffer...
  9. vickythecat

new doctor, how to make the best of the appoinment

Hi, Yesterday I went to a doctor after 3 years of avoiding doctors. (had lost all my trust in doctors and hospitals, after they managed to mess up the basic/common injuries I had sustained after a fall. I now suffer even more thanks to their mistakes.) I guess I am lucky that I live in a...
  10. vickythecat

famous TV doctor denies fibromyalgia to exist

Ok, I will have to cool you down before I go any further - this is not a famous TV doctor in the States, the UK or anywhere in Europe. Thankfully I suppose... I won't mention where, but it is in the country where I live and this is so so so frustrating. How dare he???!!! The majority of the...
Back