vitamin d

1. R

Random Paresthesia pain like Electric shock, burning sensation and Pins.

On 23rd June, I woke up with a pain in my right hand palm which felt different compared to all the pain I experienced before. It doesn't looked like some bone pain or pain after cramp. It felt like the pain was coming from inside the body and to be precise it felt like it was coming from Nerve...
  2. A

Recent diagnosis....sigh.

Hi everyone, I'm glad to be here not because I'm glad about Fibro but because I'm glad I'm glad to have found a community. I'm 26 years old and have been struggling with pain issues and strange sensations for the last 6 years or so. I had c.difficile in 2012 which seems to have triggered these...
  3. S

I'm New ... and in pain

Hi. I'm new here and have never done a forum of any kind before, so forgive any ignorance in how this works. I think I may have had on and off fibro symptoms for possibly the last 10-ish years, but it went unrecognized until last October. I was in my Senior year of college and feeling so out...
  4. R

Could I Have Fibro?/First Rheumatologist Appointment

Good Day All, I have been considering the poitential I have Fibro for a while and would love to speak with some experienced veterans or even just knowledgeable members about it. Quick medical history, I was in 7 car accidents with in 5 years, I've been treated with physical therapy, massage...
  5. M

Long term pain

I am a 31 yea old female with over 10 years of pain. I am currently being treated for sacroiliac joint dysfunction by my Physiotherapist. I have suffered with this pain for at least 10 years but only recently diagnosed. I am also being refered to a Rheumatologist to investigate Seronegative...
  6. I

There's a good chance this is Fibro. Do my symptoms sound familiar?

I am at the end of my rope. I have been dealing with these same symptoms for about two years now and have gone from doctor to doctor asking for help to figure out what is wrong. I am seeing an Endocrinologist at the beginning of next month. But here is what I have been dealing with: 1.) Extreme...
  7. D

Medication Question - How Much Do You Take If Any

Hi, I'm curious - is anyone here able to successfully manage your symptoms with a minimum of medication? If so, how do you do it? Do you work full-time (either in or outside the home)? I work full-time in a fairly sedentary job 37.5 hrs per week, and take a lot of medication in order to do...
  8. Tipnatee N

Hello, I'm new here too , living drug free with FM nice to meet you all!

Of course it's not that I want to live drug free with fibromyalgia, but I'm broke and now homeless too lol what can I say , gotta stay optimistic somehow right? :wink: I did most research on supplements, food, and lifestyle. Sometime I gets good days sometimes I don't ( some are pretty bad) ...
  9. H

Maybe in denial?

I am a 25 year old male, i started suffering with chronic chest pain (costochondritis) 4 years ago. I thought it was due to repetitive movements in working out but then 2 years ago i started having some joint pain in feet and tingling sensations throughout body. Blood tests were all negative...
  10. D

Maybe or maybe not

Hi, I am 23 year old male and I started having severe twitches 4 weeks ago. I use to wake up with stiff legs every morning since 2014 but it used to go away when I start walking around or sit. Slowly it progressed to having pain all the time. Some days I feel I have absolutely no issues in my...
Back