balance

1. A

Job opinions

I'm new here but really struggling what to do with my life. I was diagnosed with fibro in appx 2011, although I suspect I had it much longer, at that time I had worked as a medical Transcriptionist for 11 years. Finally I had to quit due to pain in 2012. After that I went back to get my...
  2. A

My Story! Please read and respond

Hello all! I've been reading some of your stories for a day or so and I figure I join up and share mine. However I don't know if what I have is fibro but I want to share what I been experiencing for quite a while. Back in 2016 I work up one morning with lower back pain, it wasn't extremely...
  3. Tipnatee N

What type of fibro are you?

For a very long time I'm struggeling try to figure out why are there so many different type of pains that many fibro sufferer experiences?. Some fibro sufferer I don't share any common with at all, while some I share far too many. Can we categorize our symptoms ? Which type of fibro pains...
  4. C

Body Balance

Has anyone tried Body Balance? Has it helped?
  5. Tipnatee N

Anemia and other severe minerals deficiency

Anemia is nothing new to me but lately do to my other fast severely vitamins and minerals lost than I could consume. I'm struggling trying to find the right balance. Since I eat healthy it seems to keep me together better than before and found some relief , yet there's a time when fibromyalgia...
  6. H

A Physician Who Gets It.

I posted earlier a link to this article. I didn't realize that registration was needed to view the article. Here is the article. "Vancouver – “We have less power, pharmacologically, than we thought. The vast majority of people are getting adverse effects in return for nothing,” said Dr. Tom...
  7. P

Hi, I'm Peg and I have fibromyalgia

Hello all, I've been posting on the forum a bit the past couple months, but thought I should make a proper (if very long-winded) introduction. Hi, I'm Peggy, and I have Fibromyalgia and Celiac Disease. I'm in my early thirties and live in Toronto. I work in publishing. I knit a lot. I have a...
  8. LivingAlone

New, scared and saying hello

Hi. I am 56 and tested positive for Rheumatoid Arthritis approx a year and a half ago. However, last week, my Rheumatologist told me that he believes that I also have Fibromyalgia due to the severity of the pain I've been experiencing. The only part of me that doesn't hurt (every second of...
  9. M

Plexus products with fibromyalgia and chronic pain

I have seen lots of closed threads discussing Plexus products with fibromyalgia, so I figured I'd start an open one and share my story. I have dealt with chronic pain for over 10 years, and quickly reached the point where an sort of "pain killer" truly did nothing. As a single mum and teacher...
  10. J

Is Having MS A Possibility?

Hi my name is Jasmin and Im 21, was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia last year and I honestly feel like my situation is gradually getting worse. Lately my balance has been terrible, so bad that I have had 10-11 falls over the last 12 months and eventually bought a walking stick to help. I went to a...
Back