cramping

1. S

Morning stiffness remedy’s?

Does anyone else wake up feeling stiff and arms and legs feeling tight and cramping? What have you found helps with this?
  2. vickythecat

Preparing for OB-GYN visit, advice needed

Hi, I have not been to the ob-gyn in more than 6 years. Before that I had not been to one in 10 years! I've been through a number of different trauma's involving that part of my body, and going to the ob-gyn is something I've simply avoided, mostly due to the anxiety. I guess it is also easy...
  3. P

Fibro + Celiac + Time-o-the-Month = ARGH!!!

Hi, Here to vent, obviously. I'm having a rough week. Just when I think "wow, this Cymbalta crap is actually helping", BAM here comes the pain. Was stuck at home on Friday, and again yesterday with the aches. On top of which I'm having bad period cramps this month (first since my diagnosis). On...
  4. I

There's a good chance this is Fibro. Do my symptoms sound familiar?

I am at the end of my rope. I have been dealing with these same symptoms for about two years now and have gone from doctor to doctor asking for help to figure out what is wrong. I am seeing an Endocrinologist at the beginning of next month. But here is what I have been dealing with: 1.) Extreme...
  5. S

no fatigue but pain Fibro?

Hello all, just joined the site. Wanted to ask if having fatigue is a determining factor when being evaluated for fibromyalgia. I have no fatigue but do have widespread pain, cramping, stabbing muscle pain in legs, aches and spasms in my neck and back, tight muscles everywhere - most notably in...
  6. H

So Much!

I have quite a long story that has lead me to this forum. I'll try and make it short and sweet. Everything started happening after I got pregnant with my one and only child who just turned 5 years old. About 1/2 way into pregnancy I developed electric like pain in my hands and feet. I chalked...
  7. T

Newly diagnosed and very confused

I can't believe everything I am feeling is fibromylagia. 4 years ago I started having sciatica. It would come and go and I worked through it. Did Zumba, walked 2 miles several times a week. But the pain got worse then just didn't go away. Sent to physiatrist who said it was sciatica and...
  8. C

Newly Diagnosed, yet not sure my symptoms fit...

Hi there, I'm new here and was recently diagnosed with fibromyalgia by my rheumatologist. She didn't seem totally confident with the diagnosis but sort of as a way to "give me something" and send me on my way. This is going to be long but I would so appreciate some thoughts. Here's some...
  9. E

Pain all on one side - please help

Has anyone else experienced soreness/cramping and bad fatigue in their limbs on one side only? I'm currently experiencing that on the right and it's freaking me out! Started with the arm, today is day 4. And last night my right leg started. Cramping in front of calf then came the cramping...
  10. T

Do these symptoms check out?

Hello, I'm 27 and, after looking up the symptoms of fibromyalgia, I'm wondering if I may not be suffering from it. I also looked up some of the possible causes of fibro. I'll begin when the symptoms started, after I had a mRSA infection at the age of 22. The doctors surgically removed the...
Back