gluten

1. S

dietary measures

I was wondering if any of you found a reduction in symptoms with different dietary approaches. I read the gluten post and that interests me. My problem is my food choices are often limited by my income, I reliy on food pantries, mobile and otherwise, and my friend gave me a bunch of food and...
  2. T

Gluten Free Question

To any one that has tried or is currently doing a gluten free diet had any issues touching things that contain gluten? I have considered trying a gluten free diet but haven't yet and am more strongly considering it after having a horrible flare up after doing paper mache with a flour mixture. I...
  3. B

Doctors

Hi all. I am brand spanking new to this forum. I am curious to know about people's experiences with their health care providers. I was in a bad motorcycle accident in 2012. It was actually my surgeon who first suspected that I had developed FM. I mentioned this to my regular Dr who didn't...
  4. F

Hello! looking for answers.

Good Morning! I am forty yo male who had stomach issues in early May. I had extreme anxiety if not a break down of some sort when this was going on. I had a lot of tests endoscopy, colonoscopy, HIDA scan, ultra sound blood work for pancreas, gluten tests....all clear, given IBS diagnosis...
  5. R

Hi- I'm new to the forum:)

I was diagnosed in spring of 2014 after first trying to eliminate gluten, which helped for a few months and then my pain came back almost worse. I still don't est gluten as I found I do have an intolerance for it and just feel better not having it in my diet. I've been reviewing the forum at...
  6. B

Does diet help?

Do anyone find that excluding gluten, dairy and sugar help your fibro pain? Anyone on the paleo or ketogenic diet? I find that adhering to a strict ketogenic diet does indeed lessen my joint and muscle pain. Not sure about there science behind this, but I do suspect that it's gut related...
  7. P

New member and need support

Hi, I'm new to forums and have never discussed my illnesses with strangers before. I am so alone with my new diagnosis of FM from a rheumatologist. I have been suffering for years and put it down to arthritis. My GP is too busy, my husband thinks it's just pain so take a pill, my friends are...
  8. O

My Aching Muscles

I have so many different muscular symptoms...notably tightness, spasms, twitches, and a weird problem at night that is like RLS but not actually RLS. I think it is originating in my gluten and also have problems with my traps. Anyone out there doing anything for their muscles besides...
  9. P

Mystery pains with fibromyalgia

Hi all, Glad to have found this forum, and hope I'll find some advice/support. I'm currently seeking a diagnosis for my "mystery pain", which I suspect could be Fibro. Back story (apologies for length): I'm in my early 30s. I have Celiac Disease and have been gluten-free for 8 years. My...
  10. L

Lyrica or Alternate Treatments

Hi Everyone, Firstly i am happy to have found this forum! I have had fibromyalgia for 3 months now and was prescribed Lyrica. Due to other medical complications in the past and having had quiet a few surgical procedures i became very sick 10yrs ago from pain killers and a variety of...
Back