pain medication

1. WithMyLaserPun

Tapentadol

Hi everyone, I hope you're all feeling OK today. <3 I have some queries about your experiences on Tapantadol, which I started four days ago. I started Tapentadol (Palexia) four days ago, 50mg in the morning and 50mg at night. I am feeling very wasted for about 4 hours after taking it in the...
  2. D

No sleep

SO it's nearly 6am UK time and I haven't closed by eyes all night and the pain and fidgets are driving me mad. I'm sooo tired but my brain wont slow down to let me sleep...just taken extra sleeping meds and a dose of pain medication too hoping it will do something. No idea why im writing...
  3. VanGogh

New and searching for info....

My massage therapist was the first to mention the possibility that Fibro may be what is causing my pain and tightness in my muscles. Ironically, I went to massage school some years ago and we were schooled a little about "WOMEN" with Fibro. One of the male instructors went so far to say that...
  4. R

Pain medications with no prescription required

No Advertising On This Forum. No Medications Sold Here.
  5. B

Hi, New Member Here

Hi, this is my first time here. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia my junior year in college right before I turned 20 I think. I'd been experiencing pain since high school but since I was always a dancer I always attributed it to pushing too hard in dance or being sore from practice. It wasn't...
  6. B

First Pain Clinic Visit(need advice)

I was diagnosed with fibro in February 2015. I was also diagnosed with severe anxiety and a couple other things. I currently take Cymbalta 90mg, Flexeril 10mg, Mobic 15mg, and Ambian 10mg. Ambian does not in any way help me sleep. My panic attacks and constant body pain keep me awake no matter...
  7. M

Put back on Cymbalta. Help

I let the Dr. I'm seeing now talk me into trying Cymbalta again, I told him at least 10 times I had a terrible time with Cymbalta, and that my family has told me they noticed a change in my personality. For 6 months he's been tapering me off of pain medication 5 mg perc, with tylenol. He...
  8. F

Hello.

Firstly, thank you to the people who run this forums. I was diagnosed with FM last may after an appointment at the hospital outpatient. Some past history... In June 2012 i had a spinal operation on my neck, i had 2 collapsed discs so had C5/C6/C7 fusion. Before this i had been suffering from...
  9. K

Having a breakdown!!!!!

Hi guys!! I just had a huge fight with my mom. My parents are paying for everything for me bc I can't work. I'm waiting for disability but it's going to still be awhile. But living off of them is just getting to me. I can't take it anymore. I just simply asked my mom a question about the...
  10. S

I need advice and guidance

I joined this forum and group because I feel like I'm starting to graduate from the denial stage of what I'm starting to acknowledge as my long term life affecting issue. The pain started about 2 years ago. I was in an interesting and challenging phase of my life and had a bad habit of self...
Back