tongue

1. Tipnatee N

Experiencing Kratom for the first time.

Thanks to those New York hipsters , kratom is now legally selling around New York city and can be easily purchase anywhere ( mainly smoke shop) . So after receiving kratom in the powder in 3oz package labeling MAENG DA today which is suppose to be the most potent for pain killing among all...
  2. S

Switching from cymbalta to amitriptyline ...please help

Hello everyone, This is my first post here, I'll make it quick for you to read so I hope someone can share/help with what's happening to me right now. Really quickly : I'm switching my long term medication ( cymbalta 8 years) to amitriptyline very low dose (I can't translate in mg cause I'm...
  3. S

No doctor, no insurance, no meds, needing ssi

I was diagnosed in1996 with fibro. Just a few years later was also diagnosed with hashimotos throiditis. They play off each other. The meds for one doesn't help the other, and vice versa. So thru pain management bio whatever, I learned how to control my pain without meds. I have lived for...
  4. E

Pins & Needles / Tingling

I haven't searched the Forum - so this may very well have been touched on - but it's well bad today and I'm getting a little freaked out... Does anyone experience the feeling of almost an electrical current going through their fingers, tongue, head, etc.? Almost a tingly, pins and needles type...
  5. Sarafina

Thyroid and Fibromyalgia

I'm currently testing for Thyroid disorders. I'm wondering how many Fibro friends have Thyroid issues? Also, I'm on gluten, sugar and preservative free diet. My fog has lifted a bit and my tremors aren't as pronounced. On the down side, my throat is still tight like I can't swallow and it...
  6. J

Got a diagnosis, but I am not sure

Yesterday my rheumatologist diagnosed me with fibromyalgia, but I am not sure if this is the correct diagnosis. For the last 12 years my main symptoms have been burning pains in my hands and feet, that can sometimes involve most of my body, that usually start at night, and end when I get up in...
  7. H

Baking Soda

Was considering posting this in 'Fibro Fog' but I think it might be better suited here. Often after using a baking soda mouthwash, or simply placing some baking soda directly on my tongue, my fibro fog reduces significantly and immediately. There is something about the tongue and health that...
  8. H

Tongue whiteness directly correlates with current symptoms

We all know how our tongues can sometimes get white, and many will notice that it gets much worse during periods of illness. I find that my tongue whiteness is perfectly correlated to how bad my symptoms are at any given moment. The only time my symptoms are non-existent (after an afternoon...
  9. D

Blocked dry nose

For a couple of years now i have had a blocked dry nose and those who have read my recent posts know i have a nasty coated tongue that is not respondng to all my oral cleaning and rinsing. My mouth tastes horrid and i know i mouth breathe sometimes at night. My mouth gets dry from meds and...
  10. V

Signs? Runs in family. Please help.

Hey everyone. So my grandmother had fibro and I think my mother may as well. I've been researching some symptoms of fibro and have found a lot that march what I've been dealing with for 8 years, but doctors don't want to listen to me. I have widespread pain across my whole body, I have...
Back