allergies

1. Tipnatee N

Weird and strange alternative treatment for fibro

When it comes to weirdness or the craziest that the real doctors actually practicing through out the years from what I've heard are the bee stings and the leeches therapy. I understand that bee sting had became somewhat secretly popular treatment in many years for chorionic inflammation...
  2. Tipnatee N

Defeated by Seasonal Allergies

Grrrrrrrr. Ok I'm already up to here with all the problems with Fibromyalgia suffering and I'm doing the best I could to surviving the horrors, but seasonal allergies Really??? My histamine is so out of control I ended up over dosing antihistamines everytime I'm trying to get relieve while on...
  3. Tipnatee N

Chilblains have anyone ever got it?

I know it's the winter illness but with fibromyalgia I suddenly getting them during summer heat . I'm very puzzling by it. When I was living in New Zealand 20 years ago I was diagnosed with this symptom call Chilblain . Chilblain is a very painful burning itchy red swollen on fingers and toes...
  4. H

Intense exercise and strict diet seem to be key

Hello, Everyone! I don't want to make anyone feel bad if they can't do this. It just has helped me so much that I wanted to share my experience in case it might help someone else. I increased my exercise to try to suppress my disease with a high level of fitness and changed my diet, and it has...
  5. Sagey

Benefits of Probiotics!

Hi, I was reading about the benefits of probiotics and even my Gastroenterologist recommended them.I started them once again because I was in a flare for about 3 weeks with extreme nausea and digestive issues. I happen to find a brand in Rite aid that was $18.00 and contained Vit d and also...
  6. W

Food induced fibromyalgia???

So I've been suffering from chronic fatigue for several years. I've recently discovered a "cure" of sorts. As long as I don't eat, I start to feel fine. As soon as I eat *anything*, I start to feel like I fell down a flight of stairs. I seem to tolerate small amounts of fresh celery but...
  7. M

nucular full body scan

Has anyone ever had a nucular bone scan? Heres what I have researched in the past about fibro, that any foriegn substance can be identifed as the "enemy" and raise your t cells to go on attack mode. So heres what happened, I had been dealing with "flem" sinus for over 8 months, I chalked it up...
  8. H

New user

Hi! I am new to the forum. I have fibromyalgia and interstitial cystitis, migraines, endometriosis, essential tremor, asthma, allergies and Gastroparesis. I have been significantly sick for twenty years, and I am very thankful for my doctors and medicines and my family, but I guess I am looking...
  9. L

Finally knowing

Hi, I am new to but not new to all these feelings. I often forget what I am trying to say or what I was about to do once I leave one room and enter the other. I have two kids and being their mother has been challenging. This year has been one of my toughest years emotionally and physically. Let...
  10. L

Hi, I am new to but not new to all these feelings. I often forget what I am trying to say or what I was about to do once I leave one room and enter the other. I have two kids and being their mother has been challenging. This year has been one of my toughest years emotionally and physically. Let...
Back