ball

1. UhOhNedio

Lower leg/Foot pain

Hey all, I have a question. Why are my feet hurting soooooo bad? Especially my heels. It feels like I've been standing or walking on concrete all day, and when I go to bed my lower legs and feet just ache. Backstory, (which I know is part of it but not all of it) all those sports and...
  2. J

My Story

Hi to all, looking for some feedback and any at all would be greatly appreciated. Am a 35 year old male, generally healthy and love sports. My problems generally began about 14 months ago with very painful back spasms. This was accompanied by muscle twitching all over the body, which would...
  3. B

Doctors

Hi all. I am brand spanking new to this forum. I am curious to know about people's experiences with their health care providers. I was in a bad motorcycle accident in 2012. It was actually my surgeon who first suspected that I had developed FM. I mentioned this to my regular Dr who didn't...
  4. Tipnatee N

OMG! My eyes! My right eye kept crossing over the middle while my left stay still!

For 4 days now my eyes have been playing tricks on me. Every time I look at my ipad reading this site post , once a while all the words on the page are literally jumping right at me with some mild eyes pain , then it will go away after i look away for a bit. I didn't understand why so I thought...
  5. vickythecat

Let's list all the things that do help

Hi, There are so many posts here from all of us asking others what they do for their pain/exhaustion/fibro fog and all kinds of complaints relating to fibro, that I thought a post listing only the things that do help us individually, might be helpful for us all. Here is my list; - Tramadol...
  6. C

I can't seem to do anything. I have no support.

So where to begin? I've kind of been stuck in place for a while. Try as I might, I can't seem to get the ball rolling on anything. I don't seem to have anything more than the bare minimum of support of anyone I know, be it family or the few friends I have remaining. The few friends I still have...
  7. Tipnatee N

Cooking with fibromyalgia, what have you been eating lately?

With my fibromyalgia diet I have to prepare my own food to keep up with my craving, so for example. My breakfast ( cooked for 2 people) Slice thin gala apples sautéed with chopped bacon , served with poach eggs. All done under 20 minutes. At lunch ( cooking for 2 people) Home made meat...
  8. vickythecat

what is 'normal' ....

I am almost 40. And it is only now that I am beginning to learn that many body aches and pains I thought were 'normal' are not normal whatsoever. I've always woken up feeling exhausted, hated going to school because of the early mornings. I thought I'd grow out of it. But it was the same when...
  9. L

Foot pain?

I know fibro seems to have a lot to answer for but does anyone else suffer from foot pain? I've been doing a lot of walking this last week & have had pain on the top of both feet but as this has started to improve, I now have pain on the ball of my left foot, even at rest & painkillers don't do...
  10. A

bursitis fm link??

I am still learning how to use this kind of website, I have only just started to use fb, please let me know if im not doing it right. ;-) Just wanted to ask if anyone who has fm also has or have had problems with bursitis? I have bursitis in both my hips and knees and have had it since I was 16...
Back