i want my life back

1. M

Fibromyalgia has ruined my life

:I was diagnosed 15 years ag, withFibromyalgia . I had a doctor who understood me and how much pain I was in. She truly helped me both physically and mentally! Unfortunately she moved and I have been seeing doctor after doctor trying to get help, every sense!. Most of them say that there is...
  2. S

Support

I want my life back. I'm 40 yrs old and can't pick up my 4yr old daughter. I want to enjoy playing with her again.
  3. M

28 and newly diagnosed

Hello all! I am a 28 yo female and have just recently been diagnosed with FMS and MPS. I have been in a chronic state of pain for the last 2.5 years and, as many of you know, it's been a long ride to get a diagnosis. I have seen a PCP, orthopedist, neurologist and pain management doctor. I...
  4. P

Newbie from Oklahoma

Good day everyone. I am very pleased to find a site for Fibromyalgia support. I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia a few months ago. Sever pain, which subsided when starting Lyrica. But because of the fatigue following the use of Lyrica, the doctor started me on several other medication in...
  5. Lana

pay check to pay check

I have quit my job because I couldn't cope anymore. I thought I could take care of my health and get the rest I needed so desperately . My Husband is working more and even some weekends. If he doesn't work the over time then we live pay check to pay check. This illness doesn't stop taking from...
  6. T

I want my life back

Sorry need to vent and whine... I'm having some withdrawal symptoms so having a bad day... I'm just pissed right off with this disease and my dr. He put me on cymbalta without telling how bad it is to come off.when confronted with the hell I went through the first time he just shrugged his...
Back