sleep disorders

1. A

Sleep disorders

Every doc I see asked if I sleep. Actually most of my life I have had trouble sleeping. I have always like sitting up late. Then getting up early to get to work, I would be a zombie. For the past week, tho I am sleeping. I take 2 Trazadone, read for about 30 min then lights out. I have even...
  2. K

Im so exhausted from the pain!

Hi Everyone! I am new to the forum and just don't know where to begin. I have been in severe pain for about 15 years. At first the events were few and far between but I knew there was something wrong. My Mother had arthritis for years so I just expected it to be the same. Now at the age of...
  3. Snow_Angel717

Could Chronic Fatigue be linked to sleep disorders?

I've had trouble sleeping since 1995. Been on meds for 3 years now to help, and they do help. But even if I get 9-10 hours of sleep, I'm still tired. I could easily take a nap at any time. I'm wondering if the sleep disorder stops me from getting a really "good rest" at night...or maybe even...
  4. L

Hi there

Hi there, I found this forum via PostLoop and even though I don't have a good enough rating to subscribe, I decided to join here anyways. I started having autoimmune issues when I was 8. At 12 I was diagnosed with Juvenile Rheumatoid Athritis. Later on it progressed into Mixed Connective...
Back