vision

1. K

Recently diagnosed with Fibromyalgia

Hello everyone! I am very glad to have found this forum because I know nothing about fibromyalgia and was diagnosed just yesterday. Long story short - I have been having chronic pain, tingling and blurred vision off-and-on for the past two years. I have had multiple blood panels done and the...
  2. W

Can Surgery cause fibromyalgia/CFS and does using CPAP machine make the pain worse?

40ish male, not over wieght and still working Quick History, 2014 cancer surgery, tumour removed, skin flap, graph. 2015 apporx 18 months later, rapid weakness, vision and muscle fatigue issues 2016 after MS clinic, Neurology, rheumatology, multiple MRI's every known body scan, blood test...
  3. S

Diagnosed Today (this is long - sorry)

This turned out a lot longer than I intended. TLDR: After many years of chronic pain I'm adding Fibro to my growing list of medical problems. Went to see my Rheum today for my three-month checkup, she said my most recent pain is a Fibromyalgia flare-up and that we will treat me going forward...
  4. M

M.S. or Fibro

Ill be seeing A nurolagist soon Im now dropping things my voice is week, my vision blurry. memory is terrible.
  5. H

Weird Vision Thing

Anyone else experience this? The best way to describe what happens is like this: on TV when they show someone looking through a peephole, they show the person on the other side is seen as though through a stretched circle. I've had this happen twice now. It only lasts a few minutes. Is this a...
  6. C

Crushing Heat and Head Rush?

My pain has been pretty ordinarily terrible, but lately I've been getting this sensation where when I stand up this crushing heat sort of pulses out from everywhere and rushes to my head and I get super dizzy and have to just stand still because all my muscles seize up and my vision gets blurry...
  7. L

Lyrica or Alternate Treatments

Hi Everyone, Firstly i am happy to have found this forum! I have had fibromyalgia for 3 months now and was prescribed Lyrica. Due to other medical complications in the past and having had quiet a few surgical procedures i became very sick 10yrs ago from pain killers and a variety of...
  8. 1sweed

Disability Scare Flare

As you might know I have been on here quite some time sharing my advice and life with fibromyalgia with all of you. I got my SSD in 2007, and up until this year they never once contacted me concerning rechecking for eligibility, that is until I got a part time job this year. I came home one day...
  9. B

What are the other options (if not Fibro)

Hello All, I have been seeing doctors for pain and parasthesia for over three years now with no diagnosis. Actually, that's not fair, because for 12-13 months while I was pregnant with my youngest and right after, I did not have symptoms and was not being seen for that purpose. I presented to...
  10. C

Newly diagnosed with fibro -- Agoraphobic with PTSD

The title seems a little silly but I didn't know what to write... haha Hi! I'm 28 years old and was just diagnosed with fibro by my rheumatologist on Monday. The pain has been around for a long time but recently got much more noticeable a few months ago. (As a possible point of reference as...
Back