mistake

1. L

Fireworks

Does anyone else have sensitivity to the loud noise and bright lights from fireworks? My daughter was performing yesterday at a fairly big festival with the band she’s in at school and we were all given the opportunity to stay on for the fireworks display after. I was really reluctant because...
  2. cosmicbiscuit

Road to proper diagnosis: I suspect it's fibromyalgia

Hello to all forum members. I'm glad this community exists to help people that have been diagnosed and also the ones like me seeking for a proper diagnosis. Thanks for spending time trying to help others and sharing tips or just listening. I'll try to keep my case simple. I've had chronic...
  3. vickythecat

How to be a smart patient

Hi, These past few weeks, with the acute serious illness of my mom, I was once again reminded of how important it is to be a smart patient. Before I start, I need to emphasize that I have full respect for doctors. This is not about 'dissing' them, or disregarding them. It is about the fact...
  4. H

Three types and possibly four types of arthritis.

Hi, I'm new to this. I've never looked to the Internet for help till now. I'm 50😊 I have had a life time of pain and only realized that the pain I've had wasn't normal . I have had the pain as far back as 5-6 years old that I can remember. I was diagnosed with osteoarthritis half a life time...
  5. VanGogh

CRISPr

Has anyone heard or read about this new technology? I may have mistakenly called it SPICer in another post. I think my head was in the refridge at the time.
  6. S

Help for Fybromyalgia Flare Ups

Hi, I'm Sonique50 and I Have Fybromyalgia. Is There Anything Anyone in the Forum Can Suggest to Do if You've Used Epsom Salts, the So Called Miracle Cure All, And Have Found That Though it Claims to Help Fybromyalgia it Actually Made Mine So Much Worse? And Has Anyone had a Similar Experience &...
  7. C

Should I care?

I'm mostly only making this post because someone I care about told me I should look for more answers. I've only had fibromyalgia for about 4 years, and the first year or so I could still kind of function but it's slowly become worse and worse. For a long time I tirelessly pursued relief and...
  8. I

My Body has a Broken Furnace

I am not particularly fond of this moment in time, but I am desperate to know if anyone has found any solutions to this problem. I overheat CONSTANTLY and have the worst time cooling down. Takes me forever. I drip sweat and despite the air conditioning, I often need a fan blowing directly at...
  9. T

Feeling Positive

I went to the doctors monday with my dad, with him there she actually seemed to listen to me. She actually had the cheek to question why i havent told her ive been feeling this way. I was just like yes i have. Plus my doctors got a letter over a month ago from my therapist to add to my file...
  10. J

newly diagnosed, feeling it's a mistake

Hello everyone! I was diagnosed last week with fibromyalgia. I am 56 years old and have been looking for answers for 12 years, however, I'm still not sure if this is what I really have. Kinda felt like the rheumatologist didn't know what to do with me. I'm trying to learn about fibro and see if...
Back