tattoo

1. R

Hello! I'm Rhi and I have Fibro/CFS and diabetes.

For years, my previous doctor told me that I was exhausted and in pain because I had sleep apnea even though I never once snored or stopped breathing in my sleep. He told me I was overweight and all my pain was because I was too fat. (I don't disagree that my weight was an issue, however at this...
  2. Q

anger

do you ever feel anger towards your body. because im pissed. im mad im so tired and im mad that im not fun and i can't work or have sex more or eat what i want or get stupid drunk or climb mountains or try acid or get a whole tattoo sleeve or do everything ive wanted to do. i crave adventure and...
  3. C

Newly diagnosed with fibro -- Agoraphobic with PTSD

The title seems a little silly but I didn't know what to write... haha Hi! I'm 28 years old and was just diagnosed with fibro by my rheumatologist on Monday. The pain has been around for a long time but recently got much more noticeable a few months ago. (As a possible point of reference as...
  4. C

Newly diagnosed. I'm not me anymore!

Hello all! Newly diagnosed with fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis and asthma. I have been a hairdresser for over 20 years, single mother, strong physically and mentally and very independent! I just turned 60 this year and BAM! I am in constant pain from my head to my toes! Lots of headaches, gut...
Back