comfortable

1. J

Do you feel pain pain every second every day??

Questions about pain? (Im Swedish so sorry about possible spelling errors.) Hello! Im am a guy, 40 years old, and i am going to a doctor to see if i have fibro in a few weeks. I want to ask all of you who are diagnosed a few questions. When you get examed. One of the questions the doctor...
  2. B

Husband Day to Day

New to the forum and wanted to reach out to those of you that could offer some guidance on care giving role I play. My wife of 35 years has battled Fibro for 7 years now. Background: I still work full time and have to travel out of town occasionally. She manages pain with Butrans patch and...
  3. S

Looking for help and advice for my Fibro

Hi Everyone. My name is Sam, I’m almost 31 years old, I have 2 small children, and I have recently been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. It has completely stolen my life away from me and left me in debilitating chronic pain, not to mention has completely messed my brain up with the memory loss and...
  4. B

New to the Forum

Hello, I've been having a fibro flare up recently, so I thought that I would join the discussion. I've had fibromyalgia since 2007 or so. I have to admit that it's been so long that I don't remember exactly. I changed jobs, and have been feeling pretty good, so I haven't been to the...
  5. I

how do people live like this?

in pain constantly. constant brain fog. constant digestive issues from everything. skin crawling in the most uncomfortable way. debilitating fatigue. i can't enjoy anything. how do people live like this? it's not even like there are enjoyable things in life so there is a reason to continue. it's...
  6. C

Having a flare & can’t think straight

I’m having a flare in my left side upper back/neck. It’s like a burning pain and I can’t get comfortable. I didn’t sleep at all last night. I feel panicky and hopeless and i don’t know how to resolve it. I’ve used dry heat and moist heat. I’ve taken Valium and tramadol (not at the same time)...
  7. C

Health writer - Seeking women living with fibromyalgia

I am a health writer and woman living with fibromyalgia. I am creating a website to help other women living with fibromyalgia and am looking for feedback on the content. If you are interested in providing me with your thoughts and comments on newsletters, articles and chapters of new e-books...
  8. Sagey

Numbness in both feet

]Hi guys, Has anyone with Fibro experience numb feet continuously. Mine started 2 weeks ago very numb on the soles of my feet, but hasn’t gone away.I don’t have Diabetes,’ and this is kinda scary because it does affect the wake I walk and sense things. I had an MRI to make sure my back hasn’t...
  9. Sagey

There is Hope

Hey guys Haven’t been here in awhile.Im glad to say, I’ve been feeling better,and Im afraid to even whisper that lol. I slowly noticed my metabolism of the past has been slowly coming back.At first I thought I was imagining it, but it started increasing.I started to have more energy,which has...
  10. L

New stuff!

This part of the forum looks like it died so I'll try to wake it up. And I'm so excited! I got my stuff. I got a Zabuton Zafu for meditation. I'm up to 15 minutes a day and about to move to 20. It is sooo comfortable. It appears I can't post a link but it's a big square pillow with a little...
Back