venting

1. M

First time in forum vent

This is my first time posting in public about my fibromyalgia. I was a teenager in the 90's when diagnosed. The past few years have brought more pain, injury and devastating depression and suicidal thoughts that I ever imagined. I've tried patient rehab, support groups, friends, relatives...
  2. S

so annoyed

Once I went on the antidepressant medication last summer I found I could cut down on the pain meds a bit, going from 3x day to 2x day on most days. So last appointment I told the Dr. I could just get a scrip for 2xday. I had a few left over that time, because I had cut down, so did not fill...
  3. VanGogh

Venting...

Hmm, we can't reach this page. Try this Make sure you’ve got the right web address: Help with Fibromyalgia | Forum and Support Group Refresh the page Search for what you want This is not exactly what I was seeing but what I was seeing and copied is not what is here now. In other words I've been...
  4. M

Trying to keep my cool. Pain & Stress

I have been just whirling around here. At home, cleaning, packing, organizing., writing lists of what to donate, toss , sell. At work trying to leave with good #s for a transfer, jumping through moving hoops at who to phone, email, or just plain do to make it work . Still waiting for yay or...
  5. vickythecat

famous TV doctor denies fibromyalgia to exist

Ok, I will have to cool you down before I go any further - this is not a famous TV doctor in the States, the UK or anywhere in Europe. Thankfully I suppose... I won't mention where, but it is in the country where I live and this is so so so frustrating. How dare he???!!! The majority of the...
  6. AbbyRose

I have a cold

Last November, my cold was so bad that I cracked three ribs from all the coughing. This is my first cold of the season, and every time I cough or sneeze, my ribs ache, and my fear is that they'll crack again. Add sinus pain, and an earache to my fibro, and you have one miserable Abby. Nighttime...
  7. T

Venting

Again, I know this isn't the forum for this type of thing but I need to vent and it does play into my health problems. I won't go into all the details because I would have to write a novel. The gist of it is this. Several years ago my brother in law (my husbands brother) got into a fight with...
  8. L

Newbie to FM Forums

Hello!! I was diagnosed with Fibro, CFS and CPS as well as carpal tunnel syndrome. I'm new and have so many questions and ideas... And well it's just good to vent when no one understands. On top of my physical illnesses, I'm also diagnosed as bipolar, anxiety disorder, SAD, panic attacks and...
  9. PattiD

feeling like a zombie and venting

Hey everyone. I haven't been on for awhile. I dislike my meds making feel like a zombie. I think I would rather handle the pain without meds. Its just so frustrating. :roll: I feel like a test dummy for some of these meds at times. It's like here try this, maybe this will work. The other thing...
  10. C

Wish I could be doing more

I'm actually not the fibro sufferer - it's my husband - but it's so hard on days where his symptoms are at their worst. Seeing someone you love being in pain, feeling like a wreck emotionally as well...I just wish I could be doing more, you know? I guess I even feel guilty for...
Back