chores

1. S

Early signs?

hello everyone! i have been tested for lupus twice now, the second time i was also tested for RA. i was also tested for celiac disease, which was high, .1 off from being clinically diagnosed. the results for lupus and RA were negative. however, my body seems off. some of the symptoms that i...
  2. S

early onset symptoms?

hello everyone! i have been tested for lupus twice now, the second time i was also tested for RA. i was also tested for celiac disease, which was high, .1 off from being clinically diagnosed. the results for lupus and RA were negative. however, my body seems off. some of the symptoms that i...
  3. S

A Massage Chair added to my Therapy has CHANGED MY LIFE

This year after trying every type of therapy and treatment I came across I have finally, FINALLY feel like I can Manage my symptoms via MMJ, Gabapentin, sertraline, amitriptaline, long hot showers, and an massage chair. ALL 6 are equally vital for me. The addition of the Massage Chair just...
  4. M

Another Newbie!

Hi everyone, So after years of living with constant pain, I have finally been diagnosed with fibro. Or rather, I was diagnosed a few months back but now it's starting to get real so it's time to climb out of denial. Which is not just a river in Egypt. Haha. I guess I'm looking to connect with...
  5. vickythecat

True hell waking up in the morning

Hi, This is by far my biggest problem of the day. In fact, the biggest problem of my life. Waking up...and the 2-3 hours afterwards. I know waking up feeling not rested, like you've not slept at all is a common symptom of fibro, but with me it seems to be quite extreme. It is really life...
  6. D

how to rebuild unused muscles

I have been very inactive due to high pain for the past 2 years...so at home all the time. I am suddenly very worried about the amount of muscle mass i have lost and i was in quite good shape even with fibro prior to this as i walked as much as possible and kept flexible doing my house chores...
  7. 1sweed

Planning My Days

It always seems that I have the best intentions for getting my chores and personal needs done and yet when pain is severe I feel like I am letting myself down, as well as, my friends. So I set up a way to help myself cope and not feel as guilty when everything can not get done like it did before...
  8. D

Anxiety

HI everyone, Over the years as my fibro has got worse to the point i now struggle with walking more than a few minutes and doing house chores is a major task that i can only achieve in short bursts..... I notice i have gradually become more and more nervous about things that would never have...
  9. H

Why Fibromyalgia Pain Feels Different

For Amy Mullholand, simple chores like washing the dishes or making breakfast can be incredibly challenging. “On a good day, I can get through the cups and the silverware, then I must sit for at least 15 to 20 minutes. Then I tackle the bowls. Then I sit and rest,” said Mullholand. “On a bad...
  10. T

Can't hang on much longer

God, I want to die. The pain in my arms is so bad. At first it was just the left arm, the one I had surgery on now it's both arms. The pain is the exact same type of pain in both arms. It feels like my upper arms are being squeezed in a vice and where my arm goes into my body feels like it is...
Back