fibromyalgia blood test

1. Sagey

Fibromyalgia blood test and vaccine development

Hi, I was just searching the web and came upon info on a company named Epigenetics.They have developed a blood test for Fibromyalgia and according to them it is 93 percent effective. I looked up the news on this company and it seems the are doing a lot of clinical trials and trying to make...
  2. P

FM/a blood test

I have been reading about a new Fibromyalgia blood test that claims to be 99% accurate in diagnosing FM and ruling out other conditions. Has anyone read about it or talked to their doctor about it? Has anyone had this test done yet? If so, what are your thoughts? I am seriously considering...
  3. L

new blood test for fibromyalgia

I just read an article that says there are researchers who may have developed a blood test for fibromyalgia. The blood test can indicate whether you have osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, or fibromyalgia. All three have similarities, but in the fibromyalgia patients, the blood showed...
  4. G

Fibromyalgia blood tests

GP told me this am that blood tests for fibromyalgia were negative and that Carpal Tunnel would not explain all of my symptoms and neither would GERD or RSI Now looking for signs of muscle atrophy and loss of strength.... not a happy bunny
Back