vomiting

1. R

Do I have Fibromyalgia?

Hi! I hope you are all well, I just need abit of advice and help before I go to the dr. For years (at least 10) I have had pain, painful big knots, tightness, throbbing in my neck and shoulders, I get really bad headaches, sensitivity to light, weakness and vomiting. It isn’t constant but I get...
  2. N

Terrible Doctor

My name is Nicole and this is the first time I'm posting on here. I was diagnosed two days ago by a rhumetologist. My pcp has been an NP at a local clinic. The clinic serves Native Americans as well as low income families and because I've been unable to work for about a year due to chronic pain...
  3. C

I can't seem to do anything. I have no support.

So where to begin? I've kind of been stuck in place for a while. Try as I might, I can't seem to get the ball rolling on anything. I don't seem to have anything more than the bare minimum of support of anyone I know, be it family or the few friends I have remaining. The few friends I still have...
  4. brsoucy

Keep a positive on on the end result

This past weekend, it suddenly hit me. Intense/severe constant pain in my upper right abdomen. Since I am 22 weeks pregnant, I freak out not knowing if something is happening to baby. I go to the doctors on Friday and find it is just round ligament pain (Ligament - kind of like a rubber band...
  5. T

Venting

Again, I know this isn't the forum for this type of thing but I need to vent and it does play into my health problems. I won't go into all the details because I would have to write a novel. The gist of it is this. Several years ago my brother in law (my husbands brother) got into a fight with...
  6. E

Hello

Hi all. I'm going to be honest from the get-go: I generally don't like this kind of thing. I'm not ashamed and I'm not a super private person (well to some extent, mostly because I find explaining fibro only illicits pity). But I'm at a loss and I want to get this off of my chest. I'm 32, male...
  7. T

Decision about cat

Hi everyone, I know many of you are going to disagree about the decision I made for my cat and I don't blame you. The vet said he is only one level above being normal in his kidney function. He and my other cat absolutely refused to eat the prescribed medication and they were losing weight so...
  8. Feien

Could this be fibro?

Hello everyone, I'm a 24 year old female from Canada. I've been experiencing pain and fatigue for some time and I've started wondering if I might have fibro... I have been diagnosed with hip bursitis about a year ago. I've been having chronic hip pain for years, anti-inflammatories don't help...
  9. K

Staph and fibromyalgia

Hey guys! Hope that you are all well. Just wondering if there are any fellow fibro sufferers who suffer from staph, amongst the many other fibro related pains/ illnesses? I had high blood pressure, due to a stressful situation two weeks ago, and to top it off my fibro decided to flare. I was bed...
  10. E

symptoms dont stop changing

Hope someone can relate to never being able to understand their fibro because its always changing! I've had vague symptoms for years, just never felt "good" and never had answers. Chronic nausea, vomiting, IBS, intermittent fatigue have been an issue since I was 18 (I'm now 31). This past April...
Back