driving

1. Nuala50

Diagnosed in Aug, flaring badly

Hi all, I'm new to fibro as a reality, though ill for 3.5 years with various 'diagnoses' e.g. IBS, depression. Feeling crazy, sore and mad as a cat the last few weeks and today was the last straw. My blurry eyes really affected my driving all day and I scraped the side of my neighbour's van with...
  2. Y

Diagnosed in August

I guess August isn't super recent. I also had a rough experience like most of us here. At 22, no one believes me that I have fibromyalgia. Even the doctor I saw gave air quotes around this condition. I had symptoms since August of 2017 after a severe upper respiratory infection. I never...
  3. S

Early signs?

hello everyone! i have been tested for lupus twice now, the second time i was also tested for RA. i was also tested for celiac disease, which was high, .1 off from being clinically diagnosed. the results for lupus and RA were negative. however, my body seems off. some of the symptoms that i...
  4. S

early onset symptoms?

hello everyone! i have been tested for lupus twice now, the second time i was also tested for RA. i was also tested for celiac disease, which was high, .1 off from being clinically diagnosed. the results for lupus and RA were negative. however, my body seems off. some of the symptoms that i...
  5. V

My symptoms with a slight “Sting” in the tale!

Every breath I take Every move I make How my body aches Every single day If they only knew Every single day I really hope and pray On the News they’ll say That they’ve found a cure Oh can’t they see What is happening to me How my body aches With every step I take First they said it’s “ME”...
  6. Forgetmenot

Lady’s

First post back hehe.been away forever.well 7months. Ladys.does anyone find your periods are messed up with fibromyalgia. I seem to have constant period pain.and it’s driving me nuts, I have the coil.and it’s been great,but this time round I still get a period which is fine.but I never get rid...
  7. F

My Story

I am a senior in college and over the past few years I’ve been discovering answers to some medical issues I was having making school and work more challenging and sometimes what I felt was impossible. First off I get migraines, some put me in the emergency room all day others kept me home from...
  8. D

Driving

For Fibro sufferers who learnt to drive before becoming unwell have you been able to carry on driving ?
  9. J

My Story

Hi to all, looking for some feedback and any at all would be greatly appreciated. Am a 35 year old male, generally healthy and love sports. My problems generally began about 14 months ago with very painful back spasms. This was accompanied by muscle twitching all over the body, which would...
  10. D

No sleep

SO it's nearly 6am UK time and I haven't closed by eyes all night and the pain and fidgets are driving me mad. I'm sooo tired but my brain wont slow down to let me sleep...just taken extra sleeping meds and a dose of pain medication too hoping it will do something. No idea why im writing...
Back