chair

1. S

A Massage Chair added to my Therapy has CHANGED MY LIFE

This year after trying every type of therapy and treatment I came across I have finally, FINALLY feel like I can Manage my symptoms via MMJ, Gabapentin, sertraline, amitriptaline, long hot showers, and an massage chair. ALL 6 are equally vital for me. The addition of the Massage Chair just...
  2. P

20 yrs in the making

Long story of doctors/test/doctors/test boils down to Fibro. I've hit my body lowest and trying to accept. My spine/lower back and legs are always in extreme pain now. Chiropractor did help ALOT--got me unlocked when I thought I would end up in a wheel chair. I can walk, but it's not pretty. I...
  3. B

Male 34. Is it fibro?

Hi! Hope you can shed some Light on what's going on with my body. It all started about five years ago. I was healthy athletic man in my prime, never had any health issues. Then one day i woke up with a stiff lower back, but it loosened as the day went on. As days and weeks passed i got...
  4. vickythecat

Video: Basic Yoga Moves for Fibromyalgia

I had been practicing yoga for many years before fibro and frozen shoulder took that away from me. But the basic moves of yoga have always been with me, wherever I am (at home, at work, in the car/bus etc.) This video seems to explain those basic moves in detail. They really help with pain and...
  5. Tipnatee N

Tiny house for fibromyalgia person, is it possible?

I wonder. Since living in New York is pretty much living in a small apartment. Having many conditions I found my self trying to adjust my living style setting to where it would be safe and comfortable for me to not hurting my self while walking around doing my everyday business. And since I'm...
  6. C

How to get started?

Hi, folks. I'm new to this forum and new to my fibro diagnosis. I have been seeing a pain doc due to pack pain. Over the years I have had pain in my hips that is actually worse than the back pain - I can't lie on either side because of the hip pain and I can't lie on my back because of back...
  7. Aurelia

I Am In A Lot Of Pain And Need Help

Hi everyone, I'm new and from Australia. I am so glad that I just found this forum. :) A friend recommended looking up Fibromyalgia when I was discussing the symptoms of my ongoing illness and pain on my Facebook. I post there to try and cope with what I'm going through and my online friends...
  8. T

showering

Does anyone else find the mere act of showering to be exhausting? I am down to showering 3-4 times a week because I just don't have the energy to do it. I can no longer get in and out of my tub and my shower is to small to put a shower chair in it so I have to stand while I shower. Sometimes...
  9. ElsaMarie

Hello from Indiana

Hi, I'm new here, joined today; new to the site but NOT new to fibromyalgia. I was diagnosed around 2003 but I think I had it much longer than that because of symptoms I had for 5-6 years before I was formally diagnosed. I went into it full blown and had what I consider to be the absolute...
  10. T

A little humor in all this madness

Last night I was sitting in my chair ruminating about my disability hearing when something popped into my head. Remember the scene in The Wizard of Oz when the cowardly lion goes up to speak to Oz and he is shaking and stammering and when Oz yells at him he takes off running down the hallway...
Back