er visits

1. VanGogh

Does anyone remember how it used to be?

I've asked a number of people including doctors if the remember how it used to be when ER's were only used for serious emergencies? Much to my surprise very few people recalled anything being different than it is now which is to say: if you can see your doctor or get an appointment with A...
  2. B

Hi, New Member Here

Hi, this is my first time here. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia my junior year in college right before I turned 20 I think. I'd been experiencing pain since high school but since I was always a dancer I always attributed it to pushing too hard in dance or being sore from practice. It wasn't...
  3. C

Newly Diagnosed, yet not sure my symptoms fit...

Hi there, I'm new here and was recently diagnosed with fibromyalgia by my rheumatologist. She didn't seem totally confident with the diagnosis but sort of as a way to "give me something" and send me on my way. This is going to be long but I would so appreciate some thoughts. Here's some...
  4. P

Apprehensive about seeing Orthopedic on Monday and hearing "Nothing's wrong with you"

Apprehensive about seeing Orthopedic on Monday and hearing "Nothing's wrong with you" Let me start by introducing myself, I am a 25yr old female. I have a 6yr old son and a loving boyfriend who has been in our lives for the past 5 years. I am an active person, I enjoy being outdoors. I work...
  5. S

Help! Something is very wrong..I think fibro but not sure.

Hi all, I have not been diagnosed with fibromyalgia (yet) as my doctors think I'm a total hypochondriac by now. I would love to hear what you all with fibromyalgia think of my symptoms.. For the past few years I've been thinking there were several different things wrong with me but now I'm...
  6. T

Hello from BC Canada

I am in the process of being diagnosed with fibro. The past year has been horrible, several er visits/Dr visits/every test and scan out there. One more cat scan and if it is clear my Dr says the diagnosis would be fibro. I have been reading other posts and am happy to see that a lot of what I...
Back