scare

1. Tipnatee N

What type of fibro are you?

For a very long time I'm struggeling try to figure out why are there so many different type of pains that many fibro sufferer experiences?. Some fibro sufferer I don't share any common with at all, while some I share far too many. Can we categorize our symptoms ? Which type of fibro pains...
  2. vickythecat

it's too much, just too much....

I will use this post as therapy...I just have to because I have no other option. 5 weeks ago 2 newly born kittens were left in front of our building. People see that we take care of stray animals, and decide that taking away babies from their mothers and bringing them us is a good idea. (It is...
  3. Tipnatee N

Dear fibromyalgia , I'M A SORE LOSER!!!

Dear fibromyalgia , I won't take anymore of your winning cause I'm a sore loser !!!! I will stop feeding you anymore of my food that will only making you happier! I will stop being scare of you no matter how frightfully terrifying evil you are! I will find the way to stop you from hurting me...
  4. M

scared

Hi there I have been getting treatment for my fibro for about 4 years now . im on 12mg hydromorphone long acting and just recently my dose of 4mg of dilidud has been dropped to 2mg a day. I also go to a pain clinic when needed and get a lidocine and ketamaine infusion when necessary. (sorry...
  5. A

New Here from FL

I was diagnosed in July with FM. I'm still trying to figure out what this means for me. Some days are really good and it feels like there's no limits. Then there's days like today, that start out okay and go downhill at warp speed. Ended up curled up in bed from the pain, trying not to cry...
  6. C

How long does it take for Lyrica to take effect for fibromyalgia pain?

I have been on it for 8 months now. Started at 50mg/day and now take 450mg/day (150mg/am, 300mg/pm). My sleep is finally getting better, but I still wake up in pain and it continues to get worse throughout the day. It's only been about one and a half months at the 450mg dose. I'm getting some...
  7. N

Pain draining my brain.

This is so frustrating for me and it's probably hindering my ability to get well. Whenever I go to a doctors appointment just getting there and waiting and sitting up (spinal disks are slipping) drains my mind to the point where I can't even remember the points I wanted to discuss. I'm usually...
  8. Sarafina

Can Fibro lead to a Nervous Breakdown?

I've been throwing this around in my (anxious) mind all morning. If psychological trauma could have caused fibro, could being under continuous psychological duress push us into an official nervous breakdown that we cant' come back from? This might be off the wall, I think I'm in a panic...
  9. T

Very Scared

I am 3 weeks out from having my left shoulder totally replaced and I must admit I am terrified. I have been trying to do things with one hand and find that it is almost totally impossible for me to do so. I am so scared I am starting to shut down, physically, mentally and emotionally. I sleep...
  10. L

Fed Up

Hi all! My name is Larry, I'm 43, and I'm new here. Sorry for the less than cheery "Title," but that's what I am. For about two years I have had these mystery symptoms: 1. Painful abdominal bumps under skin (lipomas) 2. Painful bumps on ribs 3. Visible muscle twitches all over my body 4...
Back