prayer

1. M

In Georgia. Escaping Irma

I'm really just in shock. I posted a thread but must not have saved. We just arrived at our Hotel. Had to leave our new home . Still in boxes there. Grateful I'm here. Beyond stress so my pain and emotional well being is maxed. I know we are safe, I'm so grateful, but omg. I lived through...
  2. T

One last thing

I am asking that all of you who believe in the power of prayer to pray for my sister in law. She has been in the hospital off and on since Thanksgiving but I think her time on this earth is coming to an end. She has had 4 heart attacks in 7 months, had to have all of the toes on her right foot...
  3. P

Abusive relationship....

So I just found out from my daughter that today is Thursday. I have been in an extreme flare since Tuesday. The hardest thing is that it's my second one in two weeks. After three months of being in remission I have told several people that there is only one way to explain how this feels. It's...
  4. M

Aspergers, , adhd, fibromialgia,

I think I have all 3. Along with with some form of ms. I watched some documentaries about ms, and did some tapping with my right and left foot, my left foot kept resisting, scary, . My Dad had parkinsons. :?: It's pretty sobering to find such a thing.! It's my hope and prayer I can make it...
  5. N

New to support group

Hey there! I'm really excited that I found this website and will be able to get some much needed understanding. My husband, family and friends are caring but it's different to be able to speak with someone who actually has the same diagnosis as me. I was diagnosed with FMS 10/2014 and had been...
  6. F

Environmental Factors

Initially my family doctor thought the numbness in my face, lips and tongue, the burning sensations on my arms and legs, nausea, tremors, muscle weakness, joint pain, fatigue etc may be Fibromyalgia due to lack of any evidence in blood work of other causative factors. At least that possibility...
  7. L

Saying Hi, sending hugs & prayers

Hi everyone. Yes, I'm new, but my pain is not, UGH. I said a very special prayer for all of you. I have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia 85,000 times :oops:, however, as my screen name reads, I was tested, and it came back "Active Lyme Disease". I was first diagnosed with Lyme in 2010, then...
  8. J

Prayer at the center of pain

I know everyone doesn't have the same faith, and I respect that very much. I would like to tell Fibromyalgia suffers that while stress, and pain from this condition will come and go, that if people with this condition will take the leap of faith and put prayer into their life pain may become...
  9. L

Hi! I am new! :) <3

Hi! I wanted to join your site as I have had Fibromyalgia since 1999. I was a Registered Nurse for 20 yrs & had to quit after the birth of my son 10 yrs ago. I loved my job I didn't want to but was physically suffering too much to take care of others & work 12 hr shifts. I spend a lot of time...
  10. S

Prayer

I would like to take this time and invite u to our prayer line. I suffer from Fibromyalgia and what has helped me get through the day is prayer. Those of u who suffer from Fibromyalgia u know that we have no days that are pain free. This helps me join us at 6am, noon, 6pm, and midnight for...
Back