fibro fog

1. C

FM AND ME

Hi, I have recently joined this forum as I was diagnosed 2 years ago with ME and FM. I am the ripe old age of 20 and have been struggiling with the symptoms for most of my life. I am writing this thread in hope of finding some new things to try out that may help with my symptoms. So my symptoms...
  2. K

New to this forum not new to FM/CFS/ME

Hi, I have had the problems listed since I inherited it from my Mother. At 81 yrs. of age I have been through most of all the terrible things we live thru. My reason for posting is Fibro Fog & Brain Fog (CFS). In Jan. 2017 my left leg buckled & I fell ending up in the hospital. They did an...
  3. MorgueKitty

Hello

Good day or evening, My name is Morgan (or Morg for short), and I am new to the site. I have been living with fibro symptoms for the last 15 years or so. I started noticing the symptoms when I was about 16. It started with random muscle and joint pain, and then went on to include migraines...
  4. T

24 y/o male with fibromyalgia-related symptoms.

I am a 24 year old male from the United States and I am in the process of being diagnosed/treated for something that has been described to me (by doctors) as fibromyalgia related. For most of my life, I have had mild anxiety and depression and was most recently diagnosed with GAD. When I was...
  5. S

Looking for help and advice for my Fibro

Hi Everyone. My name is Sam, I’m almost 31 years old, I have 2 small children, and I have recently been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. It has completely stolen my life away from me and left me in debilitating chronic pain, not to mention has completely messed my brain up with the memory loss and...
  6. M

Feeling Hopelessly Adrift

Hi all. I'm a 21 year old single mother, and was diagnosed with fibromyalgia almost 6 years ago. At first things were okay still. I could function through the pain and still live a normal life. However, in the past 6 months or so, everything has started spiraling out of control. The flare ups...
  7. Lana

anger

Anger at..... The pain and the exhaustion. The fibro fog that makes me look like I have Dementia. The longing to go back to work but knowing that its impossible. The feeling of being useless. The days my mind and body fight, my mind wants to do everything and my body says NO WAY!! Fighting to...
  8. 1sweed

Fibro fog-- What is it? and The Dangers of fibro fog

My advice is to turn of your sound for this video. The music is loud and annoying. But it has lots of good info on Fibro-fog.
  9. medicmurphy

Been A While

Greetings to all of you, It's been a few months since I've checked in to the forum. I've been browsing and can see some of you are still actively battling this nasty syndrome. I also see that there are a few more members. The last I posted was about attempting to increase some exercise in an...
  10. M

Easy resolution

So hear ye hear ye! Tis time to give ones self a huge break from the worlds exspectation, let alone your own family members. One may say " Well its about time. " Or, to what privalege does one induldge in such wealth of positive information?? lol lol . ... So hear is my wonderful news. Guess...
Back