adhd

1. P

Gabapentin - insanely awake.

TLDR; I've gone from sleeping 16-22 hours per day to sleeping only 3 hours and feeling super wide awake and active since taking Gabapentin. Anyone else experience this side effect? So I've been on Gabapentin 300mg 4x daily (1@breakfast, 1@lunch, 2@bedtime) to treat fibromyalgia for almost a...
  2. L

Fibro Fog or ADHD

I appear to have had symptoms starting around 6 years ago of fibro. Last year I was diagnosed as ADHD inattentive type and put on medication. So I'm wondering, do I have fibro fog, ADHD, or both? I'm on the max dose of Cocerta(12 hour Ritalin). It clears my head which I think it does in fibro...
  3. M

Medical Marijuana Exchange

Medical Marijuana Exchange is the only medical community to support and promote the medical benefits of merijuana and cannabis against diseases such as ADD and ADHD, Fibromyalgia, Endocrine Disorders, etc.
  4. S

Concentration/ADHD and Fibromyalgia

Hello, I have had issues with concentration and focusing for years, even before the main fibromyalgia symptoms appeared. I am currently in school so it is a particularly big obstacle. It is also difficult to distinguish from the fibro fog. However, I am worried about medication making pain and...
  5. B

Lol, fibro is emotionally insane sometimes

I joined this forum today, everybody here seems really supportive. To be honest though, at first reading things here depressed me more. Everybody struggles with it so much and it makes every part of life so hard and it's not fair to any of us. Especially being 20 years old and having failed out...
  6. B

Coping with chronic fatigue/brain fog

Sorry if this is a duplicate post, I'm on my phone and wasn't sure where to put it and can't tell if my first posted :shock: I'm 20 years old and was diagnosed with fibro when I was 12 after a period of intense headaches and fatigue and missing a year of school. Ive had a year or so at a time...
  7. B

Coping with the chronic fatigue/brain fog of fibro

I'm 20 years old and was diagnosed with fibro when I was 12 after a period of intense headaches and fatigue and missing a year of school. Ive had a year or so at a time since then where my symptoms haven't been as bad, but since I was about 17 it's been pretty much constant. My rheumatologist...
  8. I

my hobbies and my life

i dont open up or like to share about myself i like to stay private and hidden! my hobbies the things i love to do or used to be able to do. i love anything to do with electronics rebuilding fixing computers networking home stereo setup the million wire and cable ones the more challenging...
  9. L

Hallo!

Hey. Just wanted to join and find like-minded individuals. This website seems very helpful and I hope it will be a useful resource for me. I'm not sure how active I will be, but I decided to finally make a account regardless if I needed to post anything. I'm twenty three, female, living in...
  10. B

I would rather be in PAIN then lose my BRAIN!

hi im new I was diagnosed with severe ADHD at the age of 5 and at the age of 26 I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. I am now 33 and my ADHD symptoms just keep getting worse! So I am here to vent and try to not feel so all alone and maybe learn some things. The reason for my title is because I...
Back