nausea

1. fibr o_o head

Propranolol for nausea

Hi everybody! I'm new to the forum so hello everyone :) I am 27 and I was just a few months ago diagnosed with fibro. I am finding my feet and it is all a bit overwhelming. Trying to take each day as it comes. I experience pain and definitely, nausea every day, but I know I am luckier than...
  2. S

Early signs?

hello everyone! i have been tested for lupus twice now, the second time i was also tested for RA. i was also tested for celiac disease, which was high, .1 off from being clinically diagnosed. the results for lupus and RA were negative. however, my body seems off. some of the symptoms that i...
  3. S

early onset symptoms?

hello everyone! i have been tested for lupus twice now, the second time i was also tested for RA. i was also tested for celiac disease, which was high, .1 off from being clinically diagnosed. the results for lupus and RA were negative. however, my body seems off. some of the symptoms that i...
  4. N

Terrible Doctor

My name is Nicole and this is the first time I'm posting on here. I was diagnosed two days ago by a rhumetologist. My pcp has been an NP at a local clinic. The clinic serves Native Americans as well as low income families and because I've been unable to work for about a year due to chronic pain...
  5. Tipnatee N

Question have anyone ever try the coca leaf tea, or coca leaf weight loss pills?

I have been doing lidocaine research on the origin of it , with no luck of knowing exactly where it started . But instead I came across to coca leaf products . Which to my surprise it's quite interesting. :shock: Many people drinking the coca leaf tea as the alternative to coffee, or as the...
  6. Tipnatee N

Exercise intolerance , how real is it?

After tried and tried times and times again with many kind of exercises , I’m now kinda in the jam with exercise intolerance. From Wikipedia, this is how they describing what causing it. With intolerance to exercise may be caused by unusual breathlessness (dyspnea), muscle pain (myalgia)...
  7. Sagey

Benefits of Probiotics!

Hi, I was reading about the benefits of probiotics and even my Gastroenterologist recommended them.I started them once again because I was in a flare for about 3 weeks with extreme nausea and digestive issues. I happen to find a brand in Rite aid that was $18.00 and contained Vit d and also...
  8. P

Body tremor/shaking - Fibro symptom or drug side-effect?

Hi guys, Having a rough few days. Yesterday stuck at home, today managed to get to work but not doing great. Anyway, aside from the usual pain, I've been having increasingly bad shakiness/tremors in my left hand, which seems to be spreading up my arm and shoulder and today my neck/head has...
  9. Sagey

Just curious,How many of you were diagnosed with Epstein Barr virus?

Hi All, I just had a flare of severe nausea, and it felt Ike the symptoms of my Epstein Barr in combination with Fibromyalgia. I feel that virus has definitely had something to do with me getting Fibro,but we all have something that triggered our Fibro. I noticed when I feel extreme nausea,I...
  10. D

Finding life so hard

Not long ago my partner said so many unkind things and dumped me blaming fibro and how its affected me as mine has been really severe for a long time now and so clearly affects his life too....but rejection and brutal words on top of being so poorly has had devastating consequences mentally and...
Back